X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lil' Whitie : 1991 Accord LX

here is right in front of my work at Red Lobster

as you can see, rust on the rear fenders

if you notice the upper part clearcoat is gone, i think the car got egged but that is the only paint defect there is cept some scratches

i'ma gonna paint the front and rear bumper glossy black one day...

YUP!

ENGINE/EXHAUST
    stock

WHEELS/SUSPENSION
    stock

BRAKES
    stock

EXTERIOR
    stock

INTERIOR
    stock

FUTURE PLANS
    right now i need to get a few things fixed and in tip top condition, as the list goes...

needs rear bumper and both front and rear painted black.

needs front passenger side window motor, it burned out

both front interior door handles cracked so i need to replace those but they still work.

cup holder and rear ashtray (the one behind the ebrake) is missing

need a fan control knob. i still have the knob and the control still work but the knob falls off.

radio... yeah i already have a mp3 sony head unit with complete kit and wiring for the cb7 all i gotta do is install it.

fix the rust on the rear fenders and the white paint scratch on the front drivers fender. then have paint job excatly the same color.

FUTURE MODS

paint the interior parts black, IE: door handles ebrake and little things like that.

install green cold cathladude ray tubes under the dash and front seats, and put white ones in the trunk. have the green ones on a 3way switch where it can be on/off, beats to the sound for my deafy friends

EX rims and a 1.25 inch drop in front and 1 inch in the rear.

lip under front bumper and m3 spoiler both black.

HISTORY ABOUT MYSELF AND CAR

my first honda was a white 1991 lx, 5-speed 5 door. i love the car to death.
    my friend who is a honda buff gave me the car becuse i need a car that is good on gas compared to my f-150. the white car had 301,000 miles and third gear was gone. i drove her to 308,000 miles till the tranny locked up. so i spent 3 days swaping a f22 tranny i found for $175. drove that car to 322,000 till some thevies broke in my car and set it on fire. hence the pics...

anyway long story short, i'm in love with cb7's, soo i got Big Red. been owned by a grandpa and very well taken care of. only paid $1,000 bucks. whoo!

anyway i know my car is nowhere as nice as most of the cb's on the board but hopfully one day i will roll with you guys....
    1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

You really have an interesting history history with the CB chasis lol.Good luck with all the future plans
    Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

nice to know you're back in business!!!! nice comeback mayne

glad to see you picked up another one!
      92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
      http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
      My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

not bad at all...good start..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
          not bad at all...good start..
          x2..
          accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
          ....................My New Baby
          SOLD TO
          ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

thanks guys

i'm about ready to install my sony mp3 head unit man i miss the music.
            1991 White Accord LX 5-speed aka Lil' Red

Comment

Dosent look too bad man, gotta love projects, and I have faith that someday it will look great!

Comment

Originally posted by accordtypeR
                x2..
                x3 very good
                GasOrAss?

www.club5252.com

Comment

Working...
                X