MR.PHIL : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MclovinRR View Post
    hey man i've met just about everyone but u when u heading out to the corner???
    x2 on that
    I'm So JDM My Heart Is On The Right

Cappuccino Member #11
    G-Square For Sale PM Me.
    Rear Fog For Sale PM Me.

Comment

hey man i've met just about everyone but u when u heading out to the corner???

Originally posted by EnjoiJDM View Post
      x2 on that

One of these days

-->751 whp @ 27psi <--...Midnight Tuning <----

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
        One of these days
        jajajajajajajjajajajajjajajaja
        Originally posted by deevergote
        Just do what PR CB7 said.

"I'm Going For Wood" (Clickey Clickey)

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
          ROFL @ oscars response...

Praise The Lowered...

Comment

Originally posted by MR.PHIL View Post
            One of these days
            eff that bro you need to get ur nalgas out there...... i've heard some good things about the turboed cb king............
            DELTA CAM GROUP BUY
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSbCQuhAnNcla gringa pt.1
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hMz-F2saG_ola gringa pt.2

Comment

Originally posted by PR CB7 View Post
              You Dick

eff that bro you need to get ur nalgas out there...... i've heard some good things about the turboed cb king............

i got you bro

Comment

so you haven't taken her out yet? i'm curious on how those mahley's work out for you.i can't wait to see the finished product.that center console looks natural and very sexy.good sheit.
                Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

Originally posted by jc32 View Post
                  so you haven't taken her out yet? i'm curious on how those mahley's work out for you.i can't wait to see the finished product.that center console looks natural and very sexy.good sheit.
                  yes i have ,She's Strong as Hell,Too bad i can't beat on her yet,need to break everything in , ,The pistons will hold just fine ,i have no doubt about it
                  but thanks bro

Comment

i figured the pistons would hold. we had a guy here who had them in his lude and made 449hp but let some junk ass shop,not mentioning any names, tune it and f'ed it all up. he blew the motor then went and had it resleeved and it's never been the same since.i think the shop that resleeved it put one of the sleeves in crooked.that motor is basically trash now, so i don't use him as reference if you know what i mean.i can't wait untill you get it broken in and post how she's doing.
                    Do not be the lonely nail sticking out, for I will be the hammer that puts you back in your place.

Comment

i figured the pistons would hold. we had a guy here who had them in his lude and made 449hp but let some junk ass shop,not mentioning any names, tune it and f'ed it all up. he blew the motor then went and had it resleeved and it's never been the same since.i think the shop that resleeved it put one of the sleeves in crooked.that motor is basically trash now, so i don't use him as reference if you know what i mean.i can't wait untill you get it broken in and post how she's doing.
                      i know bro,it's all up to my tuner now ,i did my part but i have full trust on my Tuner .

i'll definitely keep you posted

Comment

hurry up and paint and beat on this thing so we can get some kill stories punk

Comment

^^x2.

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow1 View Post
                            hurry up and paint and beat on this thing so we can get some kill stories punk

^^x2.

i am boys ,trust me,there's a lot involve on getting this thing done

Comment

whats new pimp
                              UNDERGROUND SOCIETY
                              NEW COUPE MEMBERS RIDE THREAD COMMING SOON

Comment

when is this beast going to be broke in?

u need to go ride around ontill shes broke in danmit

93 EX COUPE, F22A6 turbo project
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...45#post1615845
                                96 lexus sc300 DD
                                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143563

back from basic.... off to ait.... CB still being worked on i have mad plans for it .. sorry cant tell its on the hush hush for now but all i can say in somewhere around 500 hp soon to come..

Comment

Working...
                                X