No announcement yet.

Crusty Crayon : 1991 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was in the process of blackhouseing my headlights, and DIY Amber corners this weekend. should be done tomorrow and have my page updated with new pics and info. The silicone is drying right now, and will be ready to install in the morning. Also painting the side mirrors, gold, seem a little to light and flashy right now, ill probably tone them down closer to a bronze. Probably get some gold or bronze rims and a drop planed for next spring.

Comment

sound like some good plans going on.
      UPDATE time,post up some pics.

Comment

September 6th update.

Ok, so it's now its time to post up some new data. Got the ambers and black housed lights in. Look nice to me, and I was worried. DON'T BUY KRYLON AMBER PAINT WHEN IT GETS TO $1 A CAN!!! I got it done, but it took allot of working.

Was going to have it all done this morning, but I decided since the bumper was already off.....

Panda accord time. It will go on first thing tomorrow mourning. Wanted to let the paint sit before shoving it back in place. Think the paint turned out better than what the pic shows.

Toned down the mirrors from this. The new mirrors are in the picture with the headlights on, You'll see the new ones in the updated picture tommorow.

The new color is much better than that. Don't care if it seems ricer, its better than all the scratches that were on the mirror. After I get some wheels ill match the Gold or Bronze to match.
        UGHHH.... I did too much painting with out a mask. really regretting it now.

More pics.

Slight engine bay clean

Comment

New pics are uploaded and updated to the profile page at the top. Check em out. I'm tired.... going to Eat some burgers and dogs. Happy Labor Day every one.

Comment

i love panda accords! Nice wor so far.

Comment

Looking good! I wish I could've done it to mine!
              1990 Accord EX

Comment

Working...
              X