No announcement yet.

92_CB7 : 1992 Accord DX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i notice you stated that you got alot of plan for the car..

what kind of plan?

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD
      i notice you stated that you got alot of plan for the car..

what kind of plan?
      i don't think i am gonna end up doin too many plans for it now.... the owners be4 me neglected to mention that underneath the undercoating job that they did that part of the frame was rusted out in the back (my safety inspection is now up)... found that out today when i put my thumb through it when i was putting my back bumper back on... i'm not too sure if i am gonna put the money into fixing it or not yet. i might look for a shell down in the states and get it shipped here and just swap my parts over.

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Looks like a good project to start on.
        Where are you from, I know a guy who used to have one similar to that here.
        2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
        2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Originally posted by chessboxer
          Looks like a good project to start on.
          Where are you from, I know a guy who used to have one similar to that here.
          Nova Scotia, Canada

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Alright, as i stated in an earlier post... i fount a hole in the frame, and i would rahter not try and build off soemthing like that, so i have decided to sell it, and i sold it last week i miss her already. i'm not too sure on what my plans will be on a new car, but i really miss my cb so i think i am gonna try and find another one, if not i am gonna go for a integra or a bb4 prelude

98 Sunfire GT current DD

Comment

Working...
            X