Accord of The Month - July 2009 - CB7_ACCORD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kevin Chinnn
    Yooo! Congrats bro! It's come a long way and been thru many changes! Looks good! Keep up the great work
    Originally posted by AcEr
    Congrates man, deserve a win. PM you soon.
    Originally posted by 4cc0rdcb3
    Congrats
    Well deserved win
    thanks guys!!! This is is far from perfect though

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

congratulations Kou. how's the healing coming?

WINTER = HONDA UPRAGES - Last year was a HUGE suspension upgrade. This year its cockpit upgrades, brakes, wheels, and a possible tune and/or motor swap.

Comment

Originally posted by 92_dr_p
        congratulations Kou. how's the healing coming?
        Thanks to you too Derek
        Both my arm are great now, new skins are coming on top as for the right leg not so good as that has the most and worst burn.

Loving your new sig! track?

there is a "accord" meet in Aug but don't know if I could make it.

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

Congratulations!!! I think your CB is SEXY!!!!
          Accord Of The Month January 09
          Accord Of The Year 09

My 2 Babys
          BMW TECH FOR 15 YEARS

Comment

CONGRATS!! Great looking CB. Keep it up.

Comment

Originally posted by CB7_ACCORD View Post
              Thanks to you too Derek
              Both my arm are great now, new skins are coming on top as for the right leg not so good as that has the most and worst burn.

Loving your new sig! track?

there is a "accord" meet in Aug but don't know if I could make it.
              well that's good to hear. give it some more time and your leg should be fine also. you can still walk and everything correct?

haha, ya that was taken on july 5, at Dakota County Technical College. It's a lot of fun. My next race is on the 19th, up at midway stadium. i'm really excited.

and about the meet, just keep me posted.

WINTER = HONDA UPRAGES - Last year was a HUGE suspension upgrade. This year its cockpit upgrades, brakes, wheels, and a possible tune and/or motor swap.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHIE*GT35R
                Congratulations!!! I think your CB is SEXY!!!!
                Originally posted by CRiSiS420
                CONGRATS!! Great looking CB. Keep it up.
                What can I say? Its all because of cb7tuner.com
                Thanks guys

well that's good to hear. give it some more time and your leg should be fine also. you can still walk and everything correct?

haha, ya that was taken on july 5, at Dakota County Technical College. It's a lot of fun. My next race is on the 19th, up at midway stadium. i'm really excited.

and about the meet, just keep me posted.
                Yes it will need more time than I think.
                No, I still can not walk and that suck.

Sweet! Take more pics and post them up

As for the meet:
                http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138947

AND:
                http://mnhondas.com/showthread.php?t=2793

Comment

Yes it will need more time than I think.
                  No, I still can not walk and that suck.

Sweet! Take more pics and post them up

As for the meet:
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=138947

AND:
                  http://mnhondas.com/showthread.php?t=2793
                  That sux. I didn't know you couldn't walk. We'll see about the meet tho. My weekends are really busy this year. With racing and working on my house. Plus a good friend of mine just got married last weekend and is moving to cedar rapids in a couple weeks. So i'm gonna help him with that. I'll let you know when it gets closer tho.

And for the pics. I think i might just make an album on photobucket at the end of the season and then post that up.

Get better soon Kou

Comment

That sux. I didn't know you couldn't walk. We'll see about the meet tho. My weekends are really busy this year. With racing and working on my house. Plus a good friend of mine just got married last weekend and is moving to cedar rapids in a couple weeks. So i'm gonna help him with that. I'll let you know when it gets closer tho.

And for the pics. I think i might just make an album on photobucket at the end of the season and then post that up.

Get better soon Kou
                    Well..Now you know
                    I probably won't make it for meet so if you do go take pics.
                    You should so you can make your own MR

Thanks..Its getting there little by little

Comment

Well..Now you know
                      I probably won't make it for meet so if you do go take pics.
                      You should so you can make your own MR

Thanks..Its getting there little by little
                      Will do. And ya i've been wanting to make a MR for awhile now just haven't got the time and i need more pictures of where its at now. all the pictures i have are a year or so old when it wasn't even lowered. :0 haha

Comment

Car is gorgeous, I just wish I could have seen it in person up at the Big Midwest meet. Hope you do get better soon though!
                        MRT

Comment

Love this car. Very well deserved bro. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Will do. And ya i've been wanting to make a MR for awhile now just haven't got the time and i need more pictures of where its at now. all the pictures i have are a year or so old when it wasn't even lowered. :0 haha
                            Well...Get it going..

Originally posted by ryaniskingofyou
                            Car is gorgeous, I just wish I could have seen it in person up at the Big Midwest meet. Hope you do get better soon though!

I didn't make it cause that Fri on the 19th I got burn big time and my grandpa also has lung cancer..
                            Even still can't walk because of the burn but maybe next time.

Originally posted by CB3
                            Love this car. Very well deserved bro. Couldn't have happened to a nicer guy.

Comment

Well...Get it going..
                              ya ya ya. congrats again tho man. i've got a race at midway stadium if you wanna come check it out for a bit.

Comment

i got some pics on photobucket. just my racing stuff tho. so for your viewing pleasure....

http://s345.photobucket.com/albums/p...view=slideshow

Comment

Working...
                                X