X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4th Quarter 2015 AoM Nominations

4th Quarter 2015 AoM Nominations
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the Accord of the Year for 2014, jdm_inspired, is not eligible for AoM nomination in 2015. Previous 2015 AoM Winners after March are ineligible as well. The other AoM winners from 2014 and beyond ARE allowed to be nominated. However, as they have already won the competition once, it is not recommended that they are nominated again. Let's get some new CBs recognized!

Check out the Rules & Regulations - invalid nominations WILL be deleted!
    Please observe the format for nomination displayed here.

Members must have 50 posts in order to nominate someone.
    Duplicate nominations will be deleted.
    Posts made that are not nominations will be deleted.
    Invalid nominations will be deleted.

There is no need to second a nomination! If a nomination is valid, it will proceed to the voting stage automatically.

Please only post ONE picture with your nomination. More pictures can be seen in the Member's Rides thread you link to!

When nominating, please leave out any FUTURE PLANS sections. If it is not on the car, it should not be considered in the decision.

Nominations will be Accepted until the 25th, Voting starts the 23rd, so be Timely in your Submissions.

On behalf of the Staff I apologize for the irregularities in AoM these past few months, personal obligations have made things a little difficult lately; but 2016 we'll be back on track.
    '94 JDM H22A: 178whp 146wtq

Originally posted by deevergote
    If you say double dutch rudder, i'm banning you...

I would like to posthumously nominate Autotek for AoM. He has made so many contributions over the years, infinitely more undocumented and without fanfare. RIP Christian.

Comment

I am going to nominate 93SM4_CB7 for AoM this quarter as well.

Comment

I would also like to nominate Davids92Accord for AoM for the last quarter of 2015.

Comment

No nominations from member base? Staff choice then. That's all folks, see you next year....

Comment

Working...
          X