Rebirth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rebirth

an abstract shot here to signify the rebirth of my car. im starting to put money into it again

f 8, 1/125, ISO 100, 50mm

please critique my composition, sharpness and color (i sux at post processing)
    So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

unique shot aaron. i like it, but i think your blurred out too much of the car, nice nonetheless. didn't know you took a picture like this

CB7 --> EG2 --> ZN6

Comment

Originally posted by iNspired
      unique shot aaron. i like it, but i think your blurred out too much of the car, nice nonetheless. didn't know you took a picture like this
      yea... taking photo class paid off haha. the car was meant to be blurred as the picture was meant to be open for interpretation. thanx man
      So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

From a photography POV, its very nice.

It looks like your trying to get a shot of the tree, more than the car. But if thats how you meant it to look, then it looks good.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
        Originally posted by Jarrett
        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

nice shot but ugly tree..j/p

should take more like those..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

That muffler really stands out
            But I wish my camera was that good
            Your man for wiring solutions!
            CB7Man's Coupe H22 Swap
            CB7Man's Sedan Resurrected From The Dead

Comment

I understand the interpretation, but only because I read the title. It would be really hard to know you meant rebirth from those new branches. Most people wouldn't really think about it that hard.

CrzyTuning now offering port services

Comment

Working...
              X