*Photography Contest #5*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Photography Contest #5*

Ok welcome back to our photo contest. Looks like we will be running the contest in such a way that a winner of each contest will be responsible for running the next photo contest and will be able to pick a new topic.

SUBMISSION RULES:

* Only ONE picture allowed per member.
    * Maximum resolution is 1024x1024. However, smaller resolution is fine just do not go over.
    * Using photoshop as a tool to slightly enhance your photo is allowed, but no crazy alterations are allowed. A good photographer does not rely on post processing alterations.
    * Entries must be emailed to me by 12 am(pst) of the deadline date. E-mail me @ cvc7chris@gmail.com PLEASE include your USERNAME. and put "Cb7tuner Photography Contest Entry" on the title since i have hundreds of emails a day..
    * Entries must also be shot after the new topic has been given, not prior. Which means you cannot use an existing photo that you already shot or have in your hard drive.
    * Along with the entry of your photo, if you are willing to, can also show the shutter speed, ISO, aperture, etc, if they choose to.
    * Do no post your entry on the thread. I would like to keep the contestants photo strictly anonymous and will be revealed when the winner is announced.
    * Discussions are allowed on the thread.
    * Signatures are NOT allowed on your entries to eliminate the distinction of who took the photo.

VOTING RULES:

* Anyone can vote; which includes all members, contest participant and me.
    * Voting will be held for 5 days only, starting the day when the poll gets posted.

Deadline: January 10th, 2010 by midnight!

"is that enough time? 2 weeks. if i can extend it to 3 weeks if ya want"

Topic: Skyline
    Here are some Examples of Skyline Type photographs

"If anyone disagrees with the deadline or have any questions or want me to change something let me know by PM Thanks.."

Ride: 2002 Lexus IS300

i like those pictures you found. theres not too many skylines near me with out having to venture into NY but ill see what i can do

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by joemomma View Post
      i like those pictures you found. theres not too many skylines near me with out having to venture into NY but ill see what i can do
      same thing with me! but we can all do our best! and most of the time it's about skills

Comment

Originally posted by cvc7chris View Post
        same thing with me! but we can all do our best! and most of the time it's about skills
        yeah i feel you, its just kinda hard to get a good picture of something that we dont really see lol.

To some people, a car is a car. But to people like us, its so much more than just a car. Its a getaway. Its our hiding spot. Its our comfort. Its an extension of ourselves.

Comment

I'm game for this.

Comment

Dont you both live in a city that is on the coast? Im sure you could find a good location in the city that sits on the ocean.

1999 Honda Prelude
            Photography Site

Comment

man living in roanoke sucks!!! and it just snowed AGAIN! and it's foggy everyday and raining fml..i'm still gonna try to submit at least something

and yeah near the east coast should be prettty easy =]

Comment

I just googled Roanoke skyline and damn im jealous...please google Inola, OK and still complain about having nothing to shoot. haha

1999 Honda Prelude
                Photography Site

Comment

^ Haha

Originally posted by Maple50175
                  Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

tnwagn just googled "Inola, OK" haha

1999 Honda Prelude
                    Photography Site

Comment

Originally posted by zelseman View Post
                      I just googled Roanoke skyline and damn im jealous...please google Inola, OK and still complain about having nothing to shoot. haha
                      Inola is a town in Rogers County, Oklahoma, United States. The population was 1,589 at the 2000 census. Inola styles itself as "The Hay Capital of the World."
                      damn..

Comment

exactly...

1999 Honda Prelude
                        Photography Site

Comment

exactly...
                          take some pictures of a skyline model car lol..
                          is there any big cities near u? or a stack a hay where u can get on top of and snap a pic of a farm? or something jk

Comment

Tulsa is close, I just never go there. I might though just for this contest. haha

1999 Honda Prelude
                            Photography Site

Comment

Tulsa is close, I just never go there. I might though just for this contest. haha
                              not bad. looks nice on google. only like 30 mins away from you. i thought about going somewhere about 4 hours away from me to snap some pics too

Comment

Working...
                              X