pictures from the 2008 St. Louis Auto Show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pictures from the 2008 St. Louis Auto Show

i went to the stl auto show this weekend to take pictures of missouri S&T's (UMR's) formula SAE team and the rest of the design teams. while i was there i walked around and took pics of stuff that caught my eye. here are the pics: (all pics plus many more are on my facebook page: Jayson Carey at Missouri s&t)

im not ashamed to say that suzuki's dune concept vehicle was pretty badass looking!

yay, a $30,000 civic!

the new accord. i tried to get a whole body shot of it, but there were constantly a crowd of people in the way!

a bad attempt at a macro shot with no tripod!

new jeep concept, the Rescue

ford's wierd robot thingie

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
    Originally posted by Stephen Fry
    'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
    Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

the new G8, and a little girl that wouldnt get out of the damn way.

kid playing wii baseball from the back of the flamed XB, and the scion rep's nice ass :mrgreen:

on the other end was a polished turbonetics turbocharger.

the airbrushed custom widebody kit on that same TC

the 6spd, 6 cylinder TL type-S. fucking sex.
    [/img]

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry

Comment

sorry some of the photo's are blurry, i was using a borrowed Cannon Rebel that i dont know how to use very well.

Comment

this also belongs in the photo gallery section not here. what was your settings?
        So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Nice shot of that rear-end

Looks good. Im feeling that TL.... :drool:

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
          Originally posted by Jarrett
          Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
            this also belongs in the photo gallery section not here. what was your settings?
            i dont really know the settings i was using, i set it to sport mode because that was the only preset that came out decently. i didnt put it in the media downloadshoto gallery section because it said it was only for cb7 pictures.
            Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 01-30-2008, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Damn those were some sexy whips...
              accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
              ....................My New Baby
              SOLD TO
              ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

try not to use the preset functions otherwise it defeats the purpose of having a dslr.

technically these pictures do not belong either this section or photo gallery they belong in the other automotive.
                So SIIC...

SoCal OG bitches...

Comment

Originally posted by nghtrydr23
                  try not to use the preset functions otherwise it defeats the purpose of having a dslr.

technically these pictures do not belong either this section or photo gallery they belong in the other automotive.
                  i know, but i was just trying to walk around taking pictures. i am learning the settings, but i have only learned the things i need for night car photography, not indoor shots. my point and shoot sony, that i know every setting like the back of my hand, got broken so i was borrowing a rebel.

thanks for the heads up on the section though. if a mod sees this, could they move it to "other automotive" for me?
                  Last edited by steelbluesleepR; 01-31-2008, 12:54 PM.

Comment

Very nice!

1999 BMW M3
                    2001 Honda CR-V SE RT4WD
                    2005 Chevrolet Tahoe Z71
                    2015 Suzuki V-Strom 650

Comment

how come you didnt get a picture of the spoon S2000, that was directly assembled in japan, i went up there and had vip dealer passes, and they didnt mean shit, i was pissed

Comment

OMG I LOVE TL's, thats going to be my next car I swear
                        wat?

Comment

Originally posted by zigg_1311
                          how come you didnt get a picture of the spoon S2000, that was directly assembled in japan, i went up there and had vip dealer passes, and they didnt mean shit, i was pissed
                          if they had it, i would have seen it, and if i had, i would have photographed it. i guess they didnt have it when i went there.

edit: i havent seen you on the board before, i try to keep track of all the guys in MO. i'm at UMR (rolla) right now, but i live near springfield.

Comment

I heard the STL show wasnt that great from people in my class that attended. I cant wait to go to the Chicago Autoshow though that will be a new experience for me. Just bought an extra 2gig card for it so 6gigs baybeee!!! But that still only allows me to take like 1200 pics only.

The New-ish Ride
                            My old Ride
                            Hear my Vtak!!!
                            MK3 Member #3
                            I piss off people for fun.
                            IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Working...
                            X