No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man your whip is sick, can't wait to see the new look.
    cb007
    first cb wit full LED taillight retrofit

Comment

Originally posted by greencb7inkc View Post
      Mike, do it! Id trade you an STi for your CB and your truck.

You Canada guys know how to build beautiful cars. One of my favorites. You'll be getting a special vote from me towards the end of the year.
      Thanks a lot man, I appreciate that

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
      Yo Ronald, same brakes I'm going with. Love the new direction.
      Nice! I got my shop to source out all the parts that I need for my brake setup..Calipers are cheap, relocation kit and custom Goodridge SS brake lines have been fabricated, and I have a pair of 323mm DBA front rotors waiting to be installed...Also have a pair of custom prototype 2-piece 323mm front rotors with aluminum rotor hats as spare for later down the road when the DBA rotors are done...Saves 4lbs each side with the 2-piece rotors! Good for reducing unsprung weight.

Originally posted by djcaz_aom View Post
      I see you got the upper a-arms.
      I had the balljoint welded more on mine for just in case.
      The seller also has the set of ball joints for $49.
      I did, and I sold them before I even installed them on my car lol my shop is bringing in a pair of prototype UCAs for my car...Adjustability is not as great (-/+3 instead of -/+4), but they only weigh 3.5lbs each side! Much preferred compared to the ChassisTech ones, which are about 11lbs each side..Again, just trying to reduce unsprung weight

Originally posted by cb007 View Post
      Man your whip is sick, can't wait to see the new look.
      Thanks man! I can't wait either!

More updates soon!

Ronald

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

damn, i need a caliper setup like that! BBK + stock calipers aint as cool!

Formerly 91AccordExR33
        11.68 @ 127mph
        417whp/375wtq
        Sold: 8/2016

Comment

Ronald...you are a car parts whore....you know that already tho..

i want your parts...now box them all up and send them to me...i'll PM you my address..

gonna be sick man

-Jordan

I ♥/Miss My Coupe

Comment

323mm fronts?!?!

Oh I can't wait to see this

Originally posted by Maple50175
            Oh here we go again. Maples other half.

Comment

Ballin! Shiz is sweet man, makes me want to do some brake stuff soon.
              2010 Taurus SHO - Livernois Goodies
              2002 BMW 330 CI Convertible - HUNK OF JUNK

Comment

Ronald, I absolutely love your car. it is one of my favorite accords i have ever seen. the fact that you have some of the best photography on the site doesnt hurt anything either. if i had to pick a car that i think would be the next CB in a magazine, honestly yours would be it

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by Tnwagn View Post
                  323mm fronts?!?!

Oh I can't wait to see this
                  I can't wait either! It's too bad that the weather is still way too cold

Originally posted by chessboxer View Post
                  Ballin! Shiz is sweet man, makes me want to do some brake stuff soon.
                  Thanks bro..You should really do it! Your car is a LOT faster than mine haha

Just found out that I have the option of going 6-pot calipers instead of the 4-pot calipers I currently have in hand...But I probably shouldn't go crazy and stick with the 4-pot...for now

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR View Post
                  Ronald, I absolutely love your car. it is one of my favorite accords i have ever seen. the fact that you have some of the best photography on the site doesnt hurt anything either. if i had to pick a car that i think would be the next CB in a magazine, honestly yours would be it
                  Thanks man I really appreciate that. Means a lot to me! Hopefully after all is said and done my car will look a bit better than its current state!

Ronald

Comment

Car looks great. Those brakes are huge!!! What calipers are you going to be running??

Comment

WoW! those front brake rotors are .09'' away from being the same size as my EVO rotors! sheesh!!

ur car has ALWAYS been inspirational.

hell, makes me want to pick up a CB as a project car again!!!

keep it up!! i look forward to more updates!!! i hope to see this car one day

Sean
                      F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
                      Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

I'm trying to get him to come to the spring meet.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by J'SR@C3R1_818 View Post
                          Car looks great. Those brakes are huge!!! What calipers are you going to be running??
                          Thanks man! You shall find out when everything is put together!!

Originally posted by SMseagren83 View Post
                          WoW! those front brake rotors are .09'' away from being the same size as my EVO rotors! sheesh!!

ur car has ALWAYS been inspirational.

hell, makes me want to pick up a CB as a project car again!!!

keep it up!! i look forward to more updates!!! i hope to see this car one day

Sean
                          lol yeah but yours come factory! AS are the brembo calipers all around! I'm jealous!

Thanks for the words of encouragement bro..But you know I'll be willing to trade my car with your current car anytime anyday!! Well actually, maybe for a Subie (NOT STi, or any Impreza)..Don't want to be a copycat

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                          I'm trying to get him to come to the spring meet.
                          When is this spring meet bro? If my car is done by then I am definitely going!

So, a little bit of update...rear shock bushings replacement will be arriving at my door tomorrow..Hint: they're NOT made of rubber, nor polyurethane..Say hello to spherical bearings a.k.a. pillow balls! Soon after that, all the polyurethane bushings on my suspension components will be replaced with the same thing. No more rubber!

I will take pics tomorrow when they arrive. Stay tuned!

Ronald

Comment

May 24th...
                            click here for details

Look at you with all the bad ass parts.

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R View Post
                              So, a little bit of update...rear shock bushings replacement will be arriving at my door tomorrow..Hint: they're NOT made of rubber, nor polyurethane..Say hello to spherical bearings a.k.a. pillow balls! Soon after that, all the polyurethane bushings on my suspension components will be replaced with the same thing. No more rubber!

I will take pics tomorrow when they arrive. Stay tuned!

Ronald
                              so are your old bushings any good? or are you just changing them all out for the race feel?
                              Maple50175 - you're annoying =P
                              Brandoncb7 - I don't mean to come across like an ass but I see why you irritate Aaron now.
                              JoshM - Crotch rocket = chick magnet.

Comment

geez, custom uca, custom strut bar, custom everything!

love seeing this ride evolve

Comment

Working...
                                X