No announcement yet.

Ronald_Type-R : 1990 Accord LX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i was wondering if 94-97 window visors will work on a 90 accord.

thats a great looking accord by the way.

thanks for the inspiration.
    Last edited by mikey d; 10-05-2005, 02:36 PM.

Comment

damn dude i love this car so much, BBB

Comment

Hey guys thx for the good words

Haven't been working on the car lately...I really want to get the rear discs conversion done, but I jus haven't had the time to do it..School work has been taking up most of my spare time lately, and plus I live in Vancouver..I swear it rains 300 days a year, if not more..So I couldn't really find a good day to work on it yet I'm also getting a Progress rear sway bar (Since my stock one snapped on me..Well, the mount anyways..So I can't really use the swaybar anymore...Good thing the aftermarket sway bar have their own mounts ) Hmm what else..Oh yeah getting the NRG quick release steering wheel adapter tomorrow...And some extended wheel studs That's about it tho...It's almost winter time, so I'm jus preparing for it...The car is going to be dirty for a loooong time..Most likely 'til spring time

Well, here are some recent pics that I took....Jus felt like playing around with my digicam..And on the second pic, you can kinda see the C-Pillar bar that I recently installed..hehe

N e wayz..Jus feel like postin some pictures..

Ronald
        Last edited by Ronald_Type-R; 10-22-2005, 04:42 PM.

|~~~~~~~~~~~~- Project CL1 Euro-R continues -~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|

Comment

i can't see the pics! i want to see your c-pillar setup. i want to be the first coupe with a c-pillar bar. it really isn't that hard compared to the sedan. good job on the "project jdm cb3 exl". i love it!
          1cor10:31
          - 92 LX coupe
          - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Hey timmy!! sorry for the late response, I've been a bit busy lately..Yeah the pics weren't workin, 'coz I had to switch host I fixed them tho, so you should be able to see them now

As for the C-Pillar bar...I took a quick pic last nite when I got home...here it is..

The bar had to be custom fitted...It's actually made for 92-00Civic, and the guy that owned the bar before actually welded some more metal on each side, so it would fit his 94 Accord...When I grabbed it off him, I seriously thought that the bar would bolt up fine on my car, 'coz I thought the 94 Accord would be wider than our CB7...But surprisingly, the gap between the C-Pillar for our cars are actually bigger than the CD Accord!! Soo I ended up welding 2 nuts above the seat belt bolts (where you're supposed to mount the bar), and I just mounted the bar there

Hope that helps..Jus let me know if you have some more questions about it bro....So far, I don't think anyone else here in Vancouver has a C-Pillar bar on their CB7... Jus trying to be original..hehehe

Ronald

Comment

Oh and jus a bit of an update for y'all....I ditched the quick release adapter and the extended studs and bought these babies instead from a local guy who imported a RHD S13.....The car had these on when he imported them, and he got a 5-lug conversion, so he doesn't need these anymore....

Anyone have any idea who made these??? hehehehe

Ronald

Comment

update ur damn project IN VAC!!!

bastard got good stuff all the time LOL
                congrats on the new purchased

CAN"T WAIT TO SEE IT !!!!

Comment

oooh those new rims are gonna be sickly...they look familiar but I just can't put a name to 'em

get pics up ASAP

always loved that color especially with the black bumpers...you're reppin it hard

My members ride thread

Comment

Originally posted by Ronald_Type-R
                    Anyone have any idea who made these???
                    Originally posted by fliplyricist1
                    oooh those new rims are gonna be sickly...they look familiar but I just can't put a name to 'em
                    volk racing group c's, an older model similar to volk gt-c's. also somewhat similar to the volk group racing av2's i had that are now drlovekudang's.

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

Originally posted by uncle_el
                      volk racing group c's, an older model similar to volk gt-c's. also somewhat similar to the volk group racing av2's i had that are now drlovekudang's.

worderup...I knew they were volks, cuz they reminded me of your old rims, but if I remember correctly, yours had rivets as well. OG rims right there

My members ride thread

Comment

How much did you pay for those rims?

and what size is it?

Thanks to Ronald for the great picture.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

www.vancouveraccords.com
                        www.esodraggers.com

Comment

dude, who needs ITR's when you got Volks!

Comment

nice car

Comment

Originally posted by 604_cb7
                              and what size is it?
                              16 x 7.5, +35 offset

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Comment

volks and the bar are FIRE ronald! thanks for the reply. don't trip about being late. we all get busy. keep it clean and schmmoov!
                                page 10 ownage!
                                1cor10:31
                                - 92 LX coupe
                                - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

Working...
                                X