Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1992 Australian Accord Accessories Brochure (incl. JDM parts)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1992 Australian Accord Accessories Brochure (incl. JDM parts)

Also found on my old HDD. Enjoy!

Last edited by AccordWarrior; 09-25-2016, 10:01 PM.

Never seen a dust box before. Nice find
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Intersection lights as "corner lights", interesting.

I assume not JDM, though... given the English text. Australia or UK, perhaps? Since it features RHD...
      Granted, the Australian market mainly got the same options as the Japanese market, I believe (so close enough to JDM.)
      It has a US/Japan-sized plate recess, though (UK and Australia have longer plates.)

Comment

Not to mention they also had a very very hard to find trunk tray and Mauricio picked up a rare moonroof visor that has a deflector right in the middle of it.

Kinda sucks to learn that a lot more was offered options wise overseas than here in the US.

Saw a friends old dealer tag from his SE which topped out at 17k back in 91 fully loaded.

Pretty neat.
        Henry R
        Koni/Neuspeed
        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

$17k is about the same as $30k today!
          I swear I priced out the MSRP of a 93 SE to be closer to $40k after inflation. I "built" a fully optioned V6 Touring on the Honda website for less!

It's cool that there are still a few rarities out there for us to find. Many fancy options can be purchased as long as you have money and an ebay account... but there are a few that are hard to find even with the power of the internet!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Intersection lights as "corner lights", interesting.

I assume not JDM, though... given the English text. Australia or UK, perhaps? Since it features RHD...
            Granted, the Australian market mainly got the same options as the Japanese market, I believe (so close enough to JDM.)
            It has a US/Japan-sized plate recess, though (UK and Australia have longer plates.)
            It may be Australian, since I did a quick search on the 0484 number listed at the end of the brochure.

I had it in my archives as JDM, but that's probably what it had been labeled back then. Shows some interesting pieces that are probably long since gone.

Comment

It's australian. 04 numbers are mobile numbers. 029 are landline Sydney numbers. Phone numbers are at the bottom of the text.

Another reason why I think it's Australian is that under alloy wheels it mentions 4ws.

Not many markets got the prelude 4ws system.

Good luck finding any of those options anywhere though.

I've seen foglights twice in two years. Never seen any of those cool optioned wheels either.
              sold! But here's my build thread for those interested.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=206864

Comment

We got those wheels in the US as well. I've seen a few members on here with them, but I've never seen them in person. 14" is kinda weird anyway, especially when the EX models got 15"!

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                  We got those wheels in the US as well. I've seen a few members on here with them, but I've never seen them in person. 14" is kinda weird anyway, especially when the EX models got 15"!
                  I've only seen 1 of the 4 shown in the US. You're much more adept at spotting CBs than I am at this point. I actually saw a white 90-91 EX the other day without any rust. I was blown away.

Comment

Working...
                  X