Transmission Swap Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Transmission Swap Help

So its been awhile since i brought up the issue of swapping my transmission from the f22a1 transmission to the Mb2a LSD transmission. As my clutch is now slipping and it is winter i will be doing that swap in the next few days.

I have one question before I start. I have the prelude shifter (in the car), and I will be switching to the prelude transmission. So do I need to swap the linkages too, or can I keep the accords linkages?

Thank you in advance for any information.

Originally posted by Learners_Permit View Post
    So its been awhile since i brought up the issue of swapping my transmission from the f22a1 transmission to the Mb2a LSD transmission. As my clutch is now slipping and it is winter i will be doing that swap in the next few days.

I have one question before I start. I have the prelude shifter (in the car), and I will be switching to the prelude transmission. So do I need to swap the linkages too, or can I keep the accords linkages?

Thank you in advance for any information.
    Keep the Accord linkages.

Comment

As my clutch is now slipping and it is winter i will be doing that swap in the next few days.
      I hope you have a heated garage in which to work!
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

Thanks Hellraisin.

Originally posted by fleetw00d View Post
        I hope you have a heated garage in which to work!
        Oh that I do.

Comment

Thanks Hellraisin.
          Good luck with it!

Comment

Working...
          X