Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man, first time seeing this ride and I like

Comment

wow this car looks great. i like how you made that custom grill. I cant wait to see the progress...

Comment

the car will be missed Kyle. the first time meetin ya i saw the car. with and without the grille on. dont forget about us!
        <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Originally posted by JunyAccord View Post
          wow this car looks great. i like how you made that custom grill. I cant wait to see the progress...
          lol, he sold this car like 6 months ago.

it was a beauty though.

slammed, any word on its new owner? is he taking care of her?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
          Originally posted by Stephen Fry
          'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
          Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

i do not come on here very much anymore
            the car was sold twice now. the kid i sold the car to was a customers son from work. the funny thing is that he started to work with me after he bought the car so i still saw it almost everyday. he did rear end someone and broke the grill and bent the hood a bit but that was all i think. now it has a new owner and have not seen it since.

right now its all about the supra! ftw.

Comment

Hey Kyle. Long time no see. I hope all is well.
              Do you remember when we were at the Cultas Lake meet and you lost a rain gutter from your roof? One of mine peeled off as well. Did you ust end up with one from a wrecker or did you buy new ones? Are they a pretty easy install? It seems easy enough, but mine just peeled out. What keeps them "glued" in?

Cheers, Mike

CB3 formerly hondaracer33

Comment

Originally posted by CB3 View Post
                Hey Kyle. Long time no see. I hope all is well.
                Do you remember when we were at the Cultas Lake meet and you lost a rain gutter from your roof? One of mine peeled off as well. Did you ust end up with one from a wrecker or did you buy new ones? Are they a pretty easy install? It seems easy enough, but mine just peeled out. What keeps them "glued" in?

Cheers, Mike
                yeah mike i remember that, lol. the reason it came out was that the front window trim was not clipped in properly, and the speeds we were driving may have had something to do with it. i actually just pulled the other one off and left it empty. they have some sorta clip that goes under both the front and rear window trim

here are some photos of the supra
                just ordered coilovers, fmic, 6 spd trans

Comment

gorgeous. do you have any plans to replace those chrome way-too-90's wheels?

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Working...
                  X