TracieS : 1997 BMW 328is

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ahhhhh yeeaaahhhh.

Nice come up. Bimmers be takin' over the site, it seems.

Very nice choice and great job on the headlights and fogs. Looks much better indeed.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

yay for coilovers
      I original was getting raceland but the ultimos were on back order so a few more bucks I bought rokkors. I know it isnt the best coilover but itll do for what I need it to do. I didn't want spend a billion dollars on coilovers since this isnt even my main build.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Ordered me some wheels 17x8 +15 should sit pretty nice
        [IMG][/IMG]
        a quick photshop to get a idea it want sit nothing like this just seeing if the wheels flowed with car
        [IMG][/IMG]
        I found this pic with the same specs on the wheels and my car want be sunken battle ship either.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

coilovers on actually been on for a while now so the one wheels I didnt really like them once I got them sold them I may go ahead and slap the volks on for the time being I guess.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Why the hell are you driving around with the tow hook installed?

Comment

How do the rokkors ride compared to your accord? Do you like them for a Daily?

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
                Why the hell are you driving around with the tow hook installed?
                I kinda like the look lol
                Originally posted by Punkrampant View Post
                How do the rokkors ride compared to your accord? Do you like them for a Daily?
                Well on the accord I had way better setup with damping and other stuff so it's like apple and oranges. But on the rokkrs it's fells ok little soft for my taste wish it was stiffer but it's not bouncy and rides pretty good overall

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Shits getting weird around here 17x10 - offset

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

salad shooters looked good, style 5's looks better. are the style 5's off of an E39?

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

Are those 18"?

It seems like every E36 coupe I have seen is missing that cap in the side skirt. Even my really OCD boss's M3.
                        Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                          Are those 18"?

It seems like every E36 coupe I have seen is missing that cap in the side skirt. Even my really OCD boss's M3.
                          There 17's about to toss a 20mm spacer out back and don't know how I lost that cap but it drives me crazy

Originally posted by islandhopper View Post
                          salad shooters looked good, style 5's looks better. are the style 5's off of an E39?
                          I miss the saw blades and yes I think a e39

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

Working...
                          X