93 BMW 525it - SOLD
      92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
      2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
      2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
      2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
      2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
      2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Lock my doors watch netflix or just hang around inside the house for a week. Come out with my zombie rake and clean up. I cant imagine that they would last very long even they managed to grow to incredible numbers I figure they have to die off sooner or later.

Comment

Originally posted by mappyCB7 View Post
          Lock my doors watch netflix or just hang around inside the house for a week. Come out with my zombie rake and clean up. I cant imagine that they would last very long even they managed to grow to incredible numbers I figure they have to die off sooner or later.
          The only problem is they are already "DEAD" so waiting for them to die is crazy.....

They will keep coming and keep decaying and stink up the whole place.

BTW walking dead is set for feb 10th

Comment

I would need a couple of Gatling guns=P

MRT:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=164408

And on the eight day God created Honda!

Comment

I would find a shopping center with a food store and a sporting goods store and a bed bath and beyond.

I would blockade all of the stores and go from store to store by the roof exits if I need anything.
              Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
              93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

You guys need to put into the picture that there are other possible super-mutations that these fuckers have.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                  What will you do if your still alive 12-23-2012 and the zombie apocalypse is happening to stay alive?
                  What do you mean "IF"

You say it like it IS going to happen . . .

I'd go out on the water in a boat, they can't swim and they can't drive.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Rule #1: Cardio
                    Fix your Computer!

Originally posted by MikeW
                    D, I'm a fanciful motherfucker. My ish is clean, quick, plush, mature and sophisticated.

┌─┐
                    ┴─┴
                    ಠ_ರೃ

Comment

Originally posted by Masamune View Post
                      Rule #1: Cardio
                      Rule #2: Double Tap
                      Originally posted by Mishakol129
                      Do not disrespect my intelligence. I am the smartest person I know : )

Comment

If it does happen there will be alot of cb's laying around for the taking

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                          This thread has already happened.
                          Staying only on your roof you won't last long. You'll need a way to shelter yourself from the sun.
                          Live in the attic, go up on the roof for killing.

Side question: Where would you buy 10k rounds of ammo? I know you could get it online, but wouldn't that pose an issue mailing 10k rounds?
                          Online. .22lr isn't much cheaper online though than it is in the store.

Originally posted by toycar View Post
                          Ive said this before, and I will say it again.

Me and my buddies will be holding down a wal-mart in the event of a zombie takeover. Wal-marts in Iowa have guns still, and waaaay more then enough ammo. The exits could be secured with the roll down cages that wal-mart already provides. The fire escapes would be chained closed via lag bolts and chains.

Need a drill for that?, Wal-marts got it. I've jokingly had this conversation multiple times.

In the event they did penetrate my wal mart, theres plenty of places to hide, plus roof access. Id use a scissor lift to get to the roof in a hurry. Security system is already state of the art, so monitoring the area via cameras wouldnt be too bad. Really, the hardest part would be running the generators.

Dont get me wrong, Im sure there'd be alot of attention directed at the wal mart, and some innocents would have to die in the process of securing the joint.

But it'd happen. Id probably be able to recruit some people to help rather then kill them just the same. Id have a colony.

Between the camping equipment, the car batteries and the solar panels that they already have to power some of the lights, life would be sustainable for quite a while.
                          That's a good idea. Problem is fuel. Walmart has generators to run freezers to keep the perishables good for a while but getting the fuel to run them would be the issue. Propane and charcoal should last a while so that's good. Guns and ammo are a plus too.

Now, people would drop in. How are you going to handle 100+ people in your area. How will you establish a leadership? First aid?

I'd probably find a police officer or military vet and designate them in charge depending on their qualifications. Fighters will be stationed on the roof and around exits. Shopping cart barricades fortified with chains around the doors. You could even move the shelves to form a cattle run from one door. That could be your main access point and would establish a good bottle neck.
                          My Car
                          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

id probably go on a cruise for a couple weeks.
                            I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                              Screw it... I'd join em and become king of the zombies!
                              How? I'll wear a helmet.
                              That helmet isn't gonna protect your body from flesh eating zombies LOL! What about a suit of armor or chainmail?

she is down....but definately not out

Comment

why do guys keep wanting to head towards the already most crowded places?

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X