No announcement yet.

magdielito : 1990 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nice ride but the tail lights take away from the clean look you have going IMO.

jdmCITY.com

Comment

Looks good man, love those polished EX rims...

those tails, im not into so much, but they aren't often seen i agree.

1990 Accord Lx F22a1(Daily) SOLD - will be missed
      1990 Prelude Si B21a1 (Fun car!)

Comment

thanks guys i chage the tail light what i going to do is to tint in red my old tail lights later...... How It Look.....and How I Can Tint My Tail Lights Anybody Know....

Comment

damn, the whole car is so clean. the rims are just insane, i've never seen such clean cd5 rims! i think once you black house your headlights, the front end is going to look real aggresive. keep us updated with any changes.

Comment

Do any one know where can i found a DIY for tint in red my tail lights
            Last edited by magdielito; 08-28-2006, 01:05 AM.

Comment

i like, better with the stock tails anyways imo. keep her clean man.
              <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

kleen ride ! i like
                My Ride Thread
                The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.
                Mark Twain

FaceBook

Comment

very clean stock tails are better, red/clear ones wouldnt look back neither. more pics

Comment

Welcome to the family buddy. Clean and dropped just the way i like them..
                    accordtypeR aka Seve aka The Godfather.

My Old Baby
                    ....................My New Baby
                    SOLD TO
                    ..grumpy93, iceplaya123, slr_theking, tn_accords

Comment

WOW...very clean...like the OEM wheel...
                      very nice on what you did to the fog..

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i like the taillights just as they are. there are very few people on here that have those an i think they look really cool. i love those rims too

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                        Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                        'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                        Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

IM diggin that Cb7....and nice placement of the fogs! I Like it!
                          92 LX. A6 with GUDE bullfrog Cam. M2S4 transmission..Gutted H23 intake mani. The rest you will just have to find out!

MR Thread:
                          http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=174586
                          My tribute page: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=70489

Comment

Working...
                          X