No announcement yet.

I Want To Build A Small Country...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What type of power plant will it be using to maintain the electricity? If everything with be the most advanced electronics on the mark. You will need something that can support such a high demand? Are their rivers, is the country landlocked, what's the climate like? Windy? Or does it have a vast majority of natural resources such as oil, coal, etc...
    ~Nick~
    FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13
    MR Thread:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...ight=Grumpys93

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
      This seems very interesting. What are your countries main exports going to be? And will the country be divided into regions, states? Captial?
      Also what's the form of currency going to be?
      What type of power plant will it be using to maintain the electricity? If everything with be the most advanced electronics on the mark. You will need something that can support such a high demand? Are their rivers, is the country landlocked, what's the climate like? Windy? Or does it have a vast majority of natural resources such as oil, coal, etc...
      Some of what you are asking is already posted/answered.

There are two options for the build of this country. One, it's build completely from scratch which will take months/years of engineering, planning, and construction. In this case, we can include any natural resources we want assuming we have the funds to do so. Two, we buy a huge chunk of land from either Canada or Alaska, then we tow it to the final location. We have the capabilities to do so. Then once in place, we shape it as needed/designed/engineered.

The black ink on the second image above shows tentaive lakes and rivers (well, some). When I CAD a scale up, it'll be clearer. This isn't something where all the details are worked out yet, but in time, they will be.
      The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

What are your countries main exports going to be?
        1. Automobiles.
        2. Appliances.
        3. Electronics and electronic equipment.
        4. Aerospace componentry/composites.
        5. Computers.
        6. Bottled water.
        7. Grapes/Oranges (if possible)/Bananas
        8. Wine

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Starting from scratch. Your best bet is #4.
          ......father in law has it back again. Time to shine

Comment

It's a possibility.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

After discussing the the idea and budget, maybe we'll shoot for 5 trillion.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Because you are buying the land from Canada are they expecting any kind of....(trying to think of the word....payback...not a good word) Basically, "hey since we gave you the land, we get first picks when it comes to trading?

Also I see you put in your second post government and politics, what type of government do you plan to have with the country? Democracy, dictatorship?
                ~Nick~
                FSAE (F Series Accord Enthusiasts) ..."A dying breed thats taking it to the next level" Lucky #13

Comment

Because you are buying the land from Canada are they expecting any kind of....(trying to think of the word....payback...not a good word...Quid Pro Quo) Basically, "hey since we gave you the land, we get first picks when it comes to trading?

Also I see you put in your second post government and politics, what type of government do you plan to have with the country? Democracy, dictatorship?
                  Again, good questions.

If, we/I were/was to purchase land from somewhere (Canada for example as you specified), it belongs to the buyer. No one can have any special say as it was a chunk of land legally purchased. It's the same as buying 4.5 acres to build a house on in Nigeria. It's owned, no taxes... Life goes on. Better build an army quick.

As far as politics, it's a new day. It's a new way of life. The people run the country, essentially. I can't describe the full interworking yet, but I'll give you an overview.

BTW, I come up at least 10 new ideas a day from inventions to... The list goes on. I can't keep track, that why I just tell people. If I have a good idea, but I don't have the time to make it happen, someone will. This country thing, this is a keeper.

We will have a president who essentially is the spokes person for the country. He/She does not have the same power and capabilities as a U.S. president.

There will also be a judicial system with judges and laws to obey.

In short, the way everything works in this country is decided by the number of votes from all of the citizens. Each and every citizen has the right to vote on anything at any specified or unspecified time (depends on what it is). Each and every citizen, can, if they choose to, vote on things like a murder trial, petty crime trial, lawsuits, new laws, ways to spend money in the country, taxes, going to war, elections (I'll explain this later), and legality of marijuana or cocaine. These are just a few things that will be decided by the citizens (to become a citizen, that's another story in itself; it's a process).

Also, there will be votes for topics that effect the country, a specific region ( by which only residents of that region can vote), etc.

If no one decides to vote on a topic by the deadline (highly doubtful as citizens can vote from anywhere, anytime of day, even using their smart phone), then the judge presiding over that decision has the say. The judge is then required by law to make a decision.

BTP Government (By The People).

It's simply complex, but when I explain it all, it'll all make sense and still have checks and balances.
                  Last edited by Straight Success; 06-23-2015, 11:39 PM.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    Again, good questions.

If, we/I were/was to purchase land from somewhere (Canada for example as you specified), it belongs to the buyer. No one can have any special say as it was a chunk of land legally purchased. It's the same as buying 4.5 acres to build a house on in Nigeria. It's owned, no taxes... Life goes on. Better build an army quick.

As far as politics, it's a new day. It's a new way of life. The people run the country, essentially. I can't describe the full interworking yet, but I'll give you an overview.

BTW, I come up at least 10 new ideas a day from inventions to... The list goes on. I can't keep track, that why I just tell people. If I have a good idea, but I don't have the time to make it happen, someone will. This country thing, this is a keeper.

We will have a president who essentially is the spokes person for the country. He/She does not have the same power and capabilities as a U.S. president.

There will also be a judicial system with judges and laws to obey.

In short, the way everything works in this country is decided by the number of votes from all of the citizens. Each and every citizen has the right to vote on anything at any specified or unspecified time (depends on what it is). Each and every citizen, can, if they choose to, vote on things like a murder trial, petty crime trial, lawsuits, new laws, ways to spend money in the country, taxes, going to war, elections (I'll explain this later), and legality of marijuana or cocaine. These are just a few things that will be decided by the citizens (to become a citizen, that' another story in itself; it's a process).

Also, there will be votes for topics that effect the country, region ( by which only residents of that region can vote), etc.

If no one decides to vote on a topic by the deadline (highly doubtful as citizens can vote from anywhere, anytime of day, even using their smart phone), then the judge preceding over that decision has the say. The judge is then required by law to make a decision.

It's simply complex, but when I explain it all, it'll all make sense and still have checks and balances.
                    This government sounds interesting and im a curious on how to become a citizen. This thread is officially subscribed. If your looking for someone to fill a position let me know
                    ~Nick~

Comment

This government sounds interesting and im a curious on how to become a citizen. This thread is officially subscribed. If your looking for someone to fill a position let me know
                      You quoted that, and I had some grammar mistakes to fix. Oh well.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I think you're better off with the grapes and bananas IMO.
                        Originally posted by cb7dazz
                        And you're english is much better than some people on this board and it's their primary language.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        ...for example

Comment

I feel like the vote anywhere anytime will not go as you think, at least not without strict guidelines. I am all for the popular vote, but if you live in a town of idiots do you really want them to decide the fate of that region.

But my suggestion as for politics, no party system. If there is no party system for people to follow they will actually have to read about what a candidate is about and what policies they will push and in turn will make a more educated judgment not based on whether they are blue or red, but based on their research of the candidates.
                          Be unique, like every other person.

CB7 Sold________________________E34 Sold________________________E39 Current

Comment

Originally posted by muhammedmian View Post
                            I think you're better off with the grapes and bananas IMO.
                            As long it stimulates the economy, I say it's a go.

Originally posted by XCRN View Post
                            I feel like the vote anywhere anytime will not go as you think, at least not without strict guidelines. I am all for the popular vote, but if you live in a town of idiots do you really want them to decide the fate of that region.

But my suggestion as for politics, no party system. If there is no party system for people to follow they will actually have to read about what a candidate is about and what policies they will push and in turn will make a more educated judgment not based on whether they are blue or red, but based on their research of the candidates.
                            Originally posted by Straight Success View Post

These are just a few things that will be decided by the citizens (to become a citizen, that's another story in itself; it's a process).

Selection of citizens process will weed out most idioic people initially.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'll be updating some things as soon as I find some free time.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I'm adding some ideas, and I'll start to update the first page.

- D. Chappelle

Comment

Working...
                                X