Ebay has hit an all time low

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Midwest car club

Current rides:
    91 accord lx (5spd)
    92 accord lx (5spd)
    93 accord lx (auto )

Comment

...Them's my special shoes...momma said they'd take me anywhere.

You can't really knock the kid tho, I mean you can sell pretty much ANYTHING on ebay. If it gets you money...more power to the kid, know what I mean.

Comment

Who needs Jordans when you can get magic wrestling shoes!!!

Comment

Really bored people on e-bay...

I've noticed weird posts on e-bay every now and then. I guess people have 5-6bucks to waste to post pictures etc.

Some that I thought were pretty funny was a already used condom..... The story was something along the lines of the seller $)*&@$ a well known celebrity and if u wanted a to keep a faint keepsake scent of her, buy this condom.

Another one was some haunted doll that the owner couldn't get rid of. He/She would trap it in a box, closet...what have u, and it'll appear momentarily in the same exact room that u are in. Other things it does is fly around the room (He/She took digital pictures of it being tossed skyhigh) and they claimed it cries and whimpers when u try to get rid of it.

Ok ok last one... the most funniest one i saw was a "air guitar" it wasn't a real one but it had a picture of a guy Before/After. He looked all sad and bored and when he got his air guitar he was leaping in the air and jamming......with completely nothing in his hands! It was priced really high too...
          I need a custom turbo manifold built....
          707 NorCal NinjaZ

Honda Twincam Motorwerkz?
          "I am the Yakuza CB7!"
          '92 Accord Sedan SiR

Comment

I think imma cop me a pair. They can be a new hit like them g-unit sneakers

Comment

lol you think that's wierd wait till you see the magic ninja condoms I'm going to list.
              My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

the thing is with that listing is that someone will buy those shoes, and the person will make some money , a cheeto was sold the other day for 14.50, i mean com'on, can people waste any more money? people are dumb with money now adays, so i guess you can sell pretty much anything on ebay.
                Audi A4 2.8 Quattro Sport

Comment

Originally posted by williamsvt
                  a cheeto was sold the other day for 14.50
                  Gotta link?
                  My unupdate website Speedworx-online.com, lol. <click here>.

Comment

Damn.....eBay is not a joke...Fees can be a B!t<h.
                    My dad tried selling his car on there, didnt get to sell it,
                    but had to pay like $43 in fees...
                    So that guy with the sneakers is lookin at like almost $20+ in fees

Comment

you can never be surprised on eBay, i seen a grill cheese sandwich sell because it was preserve for a long time. What the hell is that about? I'll try to preserve a slim jim for 10 yrs, we'll see how much I can get it for.

Comment

Originally posted by BustedLX
                        Gotta link?
                        no shit

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                        Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                        NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Working...
                        X