Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

post pics of your tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

15% all around, and illegal where I live. Never had any problems though.

Occasionally I'll need to roll the windows down when backing up at night, but not all the time.
    Originally posted by chessboxer
    We know these are good cars, but for some reason, all the world wants are freaking civics and tegs. Bleck.
    Bought From: Slammed4thGen TypeG x2DeevergoteBillKisme

Comment

Originally posted by Freshagen View Post
      Daytime

Gloomier type of day

15% rear
      35% front

illegal?: yessssssuckmydickpoposssssssss
      perfect transition/flow imo. not a straight cutoff from dark to light, and not "ghetto fab" dark all around
      ur ride loks sick son! i think thats what ima end up getting 15 in the rear and 35 in the front

Comment

isn't it illegal to go dark? jw

Comment

Originally posted by j-rhay View Post
          isn't it illegal to go dark? jw
          in california u can go as dark as you want from the back all the way up tp the rear doors ( for sedans) the front doors you must be able to have 70% or more light available to go through

Comment

thanks man, good luck with the tint! p0zt pixorzz plezzzzz :P
            Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

I was thinking like 35 in the back and 50 up front. not sure though. I don't want to go that dark.

Comment

Here's pics of 15&#37; all around (but windshield) on my car... they are old pics... taken with a camera phone, on an overcast day... but oh well.

I've had it on my car for 2+ years and 40k+ miles and have never been harassed by the police.
                Last edited by cloudasc; 05-30-2010, 12:32 PM.
                PT3/6 Development Thread | My 1991 LX Coupe | DIY: 90-93 Tcu Fix

Comment

50%

...........AE86-GTS: SOLD.................................................. ........CB7-DX: SOLD

Comment

i got limo 5% which is alot like 2% according to the cops. only 1 ticket in almost 2 years.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                    Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

^^^ Looks good.

I have 5% in my new car, got pulled over about a month ago, and the officer said I have 3%.
                      1990 Accord EX

Comment

I will deff post up pics of the b4 and after. Just did major work to my ride timing belt, water pump. Cam & crank seals, driver side motor mount and rear motor mount.. so I'm low on cash till Thursday wich btw I will be getting new tires and f2 suspension . Hopefully I'll have some cash left over for the tint.. anyone know a good place in socal that won't try to charge me too much?

Comment

paid the lil extra and got the quantom tint. i think thats how u spell it. mostly seen on bmw etc. looks clean surprised myself. not too sure what percent it is but i went the same all around. cant c in but i can c out.

Comment

Originally posted by carcollectorkid View Post
                            i got limo 5% which is alot like 2% according to the cops. only 1 ticket in almost 2 years.

all around? or just the back

Comment

Originally posted by s.lownslow.e View Post
                              all around? or just the back

its all around the windows are just rolled down.

Red Wagon DD - 1993 EX
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=172734
                              Gray Wagon Project - 1992 LX
                              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=166337

Comment

i have no tint haha it was all bubbly before so i just took it out

Comment

Working...
                                X