Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

post pics of your tint

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

post pics of your tint

i would like to see what % members are running here. The ex coupe i just bought has old tint thats bubbly and purple so i want to change it out. Can people post pics of their coupes with tint? make sure to include what percentage was used on rear and door windows

5% Rear, 5% Rear Side Windows

nothing on my front side windows because it's illegal in CA haha which sucks it gets hella hot.

at first driving with it, you will have a hard time seeing out, but you get used to it ;D besides, you have to look forward, TOWARDS THE FUTURE! NEVER LOOK BACK!

but yeah, with 5% you can't see in, which is nice for rear passenger privacy, but after you get used to it you can see everything you need outside, which is cool.

i say 5% mannn, anything higher and it's not worth it
    blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

here my car ...chromax tinted...

Last edited by honspeed2; 05-29-2010, 09:40 PM.
      Honda..the power of dream

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post

5% Rear, 5% Rear Side Windows

nothing on my front side windows because it's illegal in CA haha which sucks it gets hella hot.

at first driving with it, you will have a hard time seeing out, but you get used to it ;D besides, you have to look forward, TOWARDS THE FUTURE! NEVER LOOK BACK!

but yeah, with 5% you can't see in, which is nice for rear passenger privacy, but after you get used to it you can see everything you need outside, which is cool.

i say 5% mannn, anything higher and it's not worth it
        P5ylance! Thanks for chiming in homeboi! Lol man I really wanna get like 20% I had seen a white DA and I asked the guy what % of tint he had and he said he thinks it was 20% that thing looked hella nice with that tint! What do you think? And I didn't know it was illegal to have tint on the front windows. On my cd5 and nissan altima I had limo tint in the back windows and "legal" tint in the front

Comment

i would suggest 20 un less your state has a law like mine, its 35 any darker its illegal

Comment

20% all around...I think its just right...

Originally posted by slammed4thgen
            be risky, be smart, and most of all be creative!

Comment

I had 20&#37; in my CB7, not too dark or too light...

1990 Accord EX

Comment

20 percent at night.

Like said above, in California cops like pulling people over for front tints, which sucks in the summer time. I already got a fix it for it, and as soon as I put the tint back on I got pulled over again. If it happens again I'm going for 35 percent in the front.
                ]

Comment

5% all around. Its totally illegal and I hate the way it looks. It was on the car when I bought it and Im planing on 35% bronze all around very soon. 5% all around screams ghetto fabulous imo. At night, I'll be rolling down windows at times......

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=143599

Comment

20% looks a little too dark for me what's the next lightes percentage? Anyone got pics of 35% all around?

Comment

20% looks a little too dark for me what's the next lightes percentage? Anyone got pics of 35% all around?

Comment

Originally posted by Slick_Nine View Post
                        20 percent at night.

Like said above, in California cops like pulling people over for front tints, which sucks in the summer time. I already got a fix it for it, and as soon as I put the tint back on I got pulled over again. If it happens again I'm going for 35 percent in the front.
                        Those wheels r fresh! What size are they? Bbs's?

Comment

Daytime

Gloomier type of day

15&#37; rear
                          35% front

illegal?: yessssssuckmydickpoposssssssss
                          perfect transition/flow imo. not a straight cutoff from dark to light, and not "ghetto fab" dark all around
                          Last edited by Freshagen; 05-26-2010, 04:57 AM.
                          Patiently Waiting.

MRT

Comment

in ct the limit is 35&#37; which really sucks cause thats not dark at all. im not sure if i can have my back windows darker and the 2 front a little lighter. i might just say fuck it and get something lower then 35 and the rear window i might go with 5% or 15%. my car is a 4dr btw.

Comment

Originally posted by loup05 View Post
                              Those wheels r fresh! What size are they? Bbs's?
                              Volk Superfine Mesh
                              16x7 +20
                              16x8 +20

If 20 percent is too dark for you then I would suggest 35 percent. Anything below that would only be beneficial against UV rays and not as private. Cops might cut you some slack too depending on how their day is going.
                              ]

Comment

Working...
                              X