stop the hate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop the hate

i was reading in honda tuning mag last night. the page that the couple of people who write the mag for that month have to talk about something. and this editor has in every way discribed the down-fall of the tuner nation.

he stated that he missed his turbo days. he had a home made turbo kit on a D series motor. and when he went to the spots he had no concern about what the next person with a built B series thought about his set up. back in his day normaly at the track there was only a 3 or 4 honda guys and they stuck together amoungst the muscle car guys. no matter if the guy standing next to him had a set of fake JDM rims. the fact was that he was there. representing for the import nation. this scene was built on individuality. your own taste. not by what the guy in the next car thought about your project.

but now, you have the bastards of the tuner world. he mentioned that we've become the "V8 mustang douchbags that we grew to hate" of the tuner world. now when you pull up to the spot you have to worry about what the built 600whp integra guy is going to say about your '94 honda accord with the suspension dropped and exhaust.

he said alot more going into the 3 classes of the tuner world but i wont get into that. another thing he mentioned was that if you logged on to ANY car forum you'll find that 90% of it arguments. its pitiful that we tuners have to put up a defence against our own: other tuners.

honestly i see his point. ive denfended the imports from a couple of domestic lovers before. but ive had to defend myself more against other import tuners about my cb7 than the muscle car guys. dont you think thats a bit backwards?

yeah i know this was long. it would have been longer if i wanted the entire page. lol. but the main point is. stop the hate. who cares if the guy standing next to you has a knock off AEM cold air intake and 5 stickers on his car, a big muffler, and 17" rims. most of if not all of us have been thru that stage and im sure that person will get over it. if not then maybe he likes the way it looks to him. its only bad when its the guy who swears up and down he can beat you and all he has is a huge spoiler and some 18". if he wants to look stupid let him.just be sure to help him out after you hand his tail to him so it doesnt happen again(thats if he'll accept the help.)

I pee in peoples cereal for fun. But yea I respect everyone equally unless they turn into an ass.

The New-ish Ride
    My old Ride
    Hear my Vtak!!!
    MK3 Member #3
    I piss off people for fun.
    IA 08 Sunburn Victim #1

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
      I pee in peoples cereal for fun.
      wtf?

Comment

Originally posted by F22HB
        wtf?

lol

Comment

Originally posted by NAiL05
          I pee in peoples cereal for fun.
          lol thats Fucking funny...ive never heard that combination of words lol
          1991 Sedan

click image for MRT
          -Nava

Comment

same here. lol

Comment

I Hate You Terence!!!!!!
              "This truck is 100% sh*ts and giggles."
              "Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary... that's what gets you." Jeremy Clarkson

You're not JDM until you have a car built in ohio with tons of bolt ons from ebay.
              Disregard females, acquire currency
              BUS 62 AIN'T F'ING AROUND!

Comment

You are absolutely correct.

On top of being hated by every domestic owner, now we have to be hated by our own kind.

You don't drive a Civic or Teg, you suck.

You don't drive and EVO or STi, you suck.

You drive a family sedan, you suck.

If you don't drive a family sedan you suck.

And god forbid you are an NA guy in a group of boosters. LOL! You are a disgrace to human kind at that point.

That is why I say to hell with it, and do my own thing. If they don't like it, I don't talk to them.

It is sad, but true.
                The OFFICIAL how to add me to your ignore list thread!

Comment

Fuck, I just hate 99 percent of people in the car scene.

I dont care if you own the cleanest Accord on the face of the planet, I have no respect for you unless you give me reason.

There are the guys who think they are elitists, the shit, whatever. "I drive a Civic, I am the shit, bow." People who drive Evolutions are the worst, I daresay.

Yeah I drive a Skyline, yeah I am a dick, but do I think I am better then anyone else because of my car? NO. Do I bash peoples cars because I simply dont like them (aside from the Silvia chassis ) NO.
                  Last edited by vi.descending; 04-20-2007, 05:09 PM.

Comment

When it becomes about more than what you think about your car, youre not in the game for the right reasons. It should never be about anything else.
                    To-Do List for Today
                    Be Awesome

Comment

I shit in peoples cearel for fun

Comment

Originally posted by mxcx
                        When it becomes about more than what you think about your car, youre not in the game for the right reasons. It should never be about anything else.
                        Exactly. My car is awesome because I own it. I couldn't give a d-d-d-d-d-d-dayum what anyone thinks about it, because they didn't pay for it, they don't pay for my insurance or gas, and beyond having an opinion they have no effect on my life...

There are douches in every walk of life. I work with some. I've encountered some... they come in female form too; I've dated some. When you let people affect you about something that has nothing at all to do with them, IMO YOU LOST.

F*ck em.

Originally posted by lordoja
                        im with you on that one bro! aint nothing beat free food and drinks any day of the week, even if its at a funeral

Comment

i just like to show 'em. later.
                          Avoiding dirt at all costs

Comment

Don't forget on this forum unless you have black painted OEM wheels, amber corners black headlights, a Mugen lip and are 1" off the ground, you're not cool.

We're in a nation of clones and it's so stupidly lame.

Comment

Any automotive scene, domestic or inport has the same internal hatrid. look at chevy vs ford guys.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

Working...
                              X