Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Offical OEM Mods thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Offical OEM Mods thread

This thread is for posting your OEM mods. Somewhat going along the lines of the compatible parts thread, but in this one, I'm looking for installed photos of said parts. Make this a picture thread.

Please describe the parts and supply photos.

My OEM mods are;

Legend sedan lip

2G Legend hood struts

4G Prelude front AND rear seats & setabelts

4G Prelude steering wheel, 4G Prelude shifter assembly with DA Integra shift boot and stock CB knob, SE dash, SE carpet, rear shelf & speaker pods.

EG Civic black window crank handles

Wagon trunk compartment

4 bolt JDM ITR wheels

CD5 rear lip

Acura TL heated mirror glass

Digital Climate

Acura MDX Steering wheel

Acura CL trunk soleniod

Acura CL homelink/maplight

Variable wipers

CRV Lighted mirror switch

Legend swindow switches

Odyssey Nav

rear handles on front
    Manual Belt Conversion-Variable Intermittent Wipers-Steering Volume Controls-Rear Defroster Antenna-JDM Climate Control-MDX Steering Wheel-Lighted Mirror Switch-CL Trunk Solenoid-CL Homelink-Shaved Hood Squirters-Foglight Wiring Diagram-Door Panel Removal-Puddle Lights-Ambient Lighting-Door Speaker Install-Window Seal and Regulator Cleaning-Prelude Cluster-Mirror Tweeter Pods-Illuminated Window Switch -More Coming Soon

Comment

Prelude BB6 Gauge Cluster

Acura Vigor Leather Wrapped Steering Wheel, with Prelude 4th gen airbag to match leather wheel & S2000 Shift Knob

Legend GS/LS Sedan/Coupe 2 Piston Brake Calipers

Legend LS Coupe 94-95 Front Lip, more sporty I think. I had to trim about .75" off the sides since it was too long, center portion was also trimmed since mine was in rough shape.

Acura RSX Leather Seats
      Last edited by Losiracer2; 06-17-2012, 09:10 PM.

member's ride thread
      93' EX Coupe H22A w/ P2T4 Sir 5spd 191whp 155 wtq
      99' Lexus LS400 157k VVTi V8 gets up & goes...new DD
      91 Accord SE 176k
      97' Honda Odyssey 199k miles...$485 spare van for my parents

Comment

Fukin sakes. Everyones shit look dope as hell.

Here's my pixture.

Vigor led flushy, stock 9293 blk housed tails, accord edm stanley rear fog, cd5 rear bumper lights and lip. Spray canned Si wheels. Looks pretty in person, 9091 mudflaps, took the 9293 grill H emblem, cut it out, made it clean and put it in on the trunk.That's all for the rear end that's oem. I have to replace the metal bracket thingy under the tails. I don't no the correct term of that piece.

Last edited by F20A CB7; 06-19-2012, 10:43 AM.
        **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
        Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
        Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

my list is pretty much the exact same. i do have a few mods coming, but they got put on the back burner with an unexpected 4xx bill.

92 legend struts. i recommend to anyone that can find them. one of mine is blown and together they still hold up our (much lighter) hood.

legend sedan lip

what was once a teggy gsr spoiler on a purple trunk

turned into a color matched trunk with black lights front and rear

and the spoiler turned into a high third brake light.

Last edited by Jarrett; 07-22-2012, 06:29 PM.

Comment

CD5 EX lip

1991 Cappuccino Brown LX Coupe
            2013 Rallye Red Civic EX Coupe

Comment

Here's my contribution. Haven't seen one in this thread yet.

Clean, stock, yet effective. I swapped out the red light for a blue one. But, it works.

Sorry for the small, shitty picture. I'll try to get a better one.

Comment

Originally posted by DjM_coupe View Post
                CD5 EX lip

After seeing this, I went to the junkyard and picked up a CD5 EX Sedan Lip, $14.95...Later that weekend, I customized it to fit my 92 Sedan. Thanks to DjM_coupe for the idea. Other Mods in pictures include...Civic sockets for the Bumper Light Mod, and center portions of 92-93 OEM Grill cut out(was broke)and all painted black, also white reflective tape was placed behind the H logo, and of course the ITRs 15s, just put on last week without spacers, shaved caliper brackets instead...Thanks to CoOchysCB7 for taking some CB7 steel to the eye in the process...he had fun at the hospital later....thanks buddy..

In the rear area, we have custom painted(by me)White HONDA & H logos... The OEM spoiler was removed and I replaced the 3rd brake light with the LED from the spoiler. Also have a $50 tip welded on to a stock muffler can. Can`t stand the tiny ones....lol.

Project:Black Skittle

AOM->April 2014

MRT->http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199779

Comment

CG Accord gauge cluster. This is a lot of work to make it work and fit properly. Won't recommend doing this one again. Going BB6 next time.

Comment

WHERE did you get that Digital thermo system? I like it! how hard was the install?

and how hard are 'Lude steering wheels to install? do you retain the Cruise control?
                    also, those seats look NASTY. how hard are those to put in?

never seen this before, but I'm drooling. I wanna go junkyard hopping NOW.

thank you all, you're giving me ideas for my little '91 coupe.
                    Last edited by MrBreakdown; 08-05-2012, 06:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MrBreakdown View Post
                      WHERE did you get that Digital thermo system? I like it! how hard was the install?

and how hard are 'Lude steering wheels to install? do you retain the Cruise control?
                      also, those seats look NASTY. how hard are those to put in?

never seen this before, but I'm drooling. I wanna go junkyard hopping NOW.

thank you all, you're giving me ideas for my little '91 coupe.
                      Right, these OEM mods are making me kick myself in the butt for not looking here when I was looking for '93 coupe parts in the junkyard. The seats, steering wheels, and gauge clusters are nice upgrades. That digital temp controller I saw on a '93 4 door in the junk yard and did consider it, but my A/C doesn't work and I'll bet it is still there when I get my A/C rebuilt. I would really consider the seat swap if my interior was not tan, seems to be a hard color to find.

I have one request, can you add a note if the OEM swaps are direct bolt on or some tinkering had to be done and what if so.
                      Last edited by wildBill83; 08-05-2012, 07:34 AM.

Comment

2009 CR-V 17" steelies with snow tires (winter only) for my 5 lug conversion

correct spare tire for said 5 lug conversion

2003 CR-V combo cd/cassette (lucifer has the same radio I see from his pics)

93 SE visors (courtesy of wifey)

http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
                          Right, these OEM mods are making me kick myself in the butt for not looking here when I was looking for '93 coupe parts in the junkyard. The seats, steering wheels, and gauge clusters are nice upgrades. That digital temp controller I saw on a '93 4 door in the junk yard and did consider it, but my A/C doesn't work and I'll bet it is still there when I get my A/C rebuilt. I would really consider the seat swap if my interior was not tan, seems to be a hard color to find.

I have one request, can you add a note if the OEM swaps are direct bolt on or some tinkering had to be done and what if so.
                          If it's not made for the CB, there will be modification required most of the time. Very few parts are direct fits.

Comment

4G Prelude front AND rear seats & setabelts
                            I love the way those seats look in there!
                            <-- MRT

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post

93 SE visors (courtesy of wifey)

Those come in every 9293 besides the DX

Comment

Working...
                              X