J-specCb4 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HondaFan81 View Post
    Chris, I know you're into the appearance, but I haven't heard much on your H22 motor swap. How it running, it making more power than a stock H or what?
    running great..... making similar power as any other stock h swap.....

edit: not sure where u get that im not into performance....

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

^ you have a black dash?! i'm jealous! chris is into performance, but takes lots of pictures so one may thing he's into the aesthetics of it all.
      1cor10:31
      - 92 LX coupe
      - 96 EX wagon (sold)

Comment

dude timmy i painted it. with that sem paint.... the stuff is amazing.... ive tried to scratch the paint with a key just to see how tough it is, and i can get it to chip..... next time im out there u should let me shoot ur coupe man....

The Chronicles.

Comment

saaaweet!! lookin good

i want pics of cage!
          F22a1-->F22A-->H22A-->auto-2-5spd-->K20 6spd-->F22C 6spd RWD-->4G63 6spd AWD-->K24 6spd????

Sold to: blackice, Myothercar, Rennat, Ilikebigbutts, HA91, DA92CB7, accord91lx, Cb7GHOST, Gemini, whiteaccord92,Warudakumi, jhondayaaj
          Bought from: 93twodoorLX, Datmofo, g7kobayashi, accord_inspire, Accord SiR, Kurobei, UK-Accord, phreakish93, RENR, k-mart

Comment

whats new bro??? how you been?

GAMETIME!!!!!!
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=142430

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
              dude timmy i painted it. with that sem paint.... the stuff is amazing.... ive tried to scratch the paint with a key just to see how tough it is, and i can get it to chip..... next time im out there u should let me shoot ur coupe man....
              Man I would love to see some pics of tims car shot by you.

Comment

First off when did this happen? I checked your whole MRT and none of your valve cover shots show this!

Comment

haha i made that in photoshop a few years back... sorry to dissapoint homie lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

yea, talking about balleur

have to unscrew your valvecover to add oil everytime!

edit:

what screws?

Comment

Thats why I was like WTF how does that spark plug cover even stay on? or the valve cover for that matter? Good concept though! You should try to make that work!! It would be awesome if you could get Joey to cover your build like he did with big mike!

Comment

the tuck engine bay is siick man i love it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=139263

Comment

What's up man, how's the cn treatin you
                          NEW CB

old Darkcloud : 1990 Accord EX MRT

new
                          DARKCLOUD : 90 ACCORD EX MRT

Comment

Car looks pretty sick man!... My CB is up for grabs if ur interested, BTW...
                            Drivin a Yota now, The CB7 is still for sale.
                            Don't kinfe when you can BLOW THEIR FACE OFF with an M1014!
                            Always playin Camp Of Duty: Lagfire 2!

Comment

so, something is broken big time.... i think it needs a trans and a flywheel.... lets hope the motor is ok.

ROFL!

i live for this shit....

The Chronicles.

Comment

this summer was a blast driving the piss out of my car.... the only real issue i still need resolved is the oem mount setup i have going on which isnt ideal for low cars.... with the prelude/oem mount 5 speed setup the motor sits lower than stock and cost me a few headers, and now a trans case/flywheel....

not sure if u can really see it but thats my trans/flwheel...

ESP mounts, a new trans/clutch/flywheel and finally a nice header to come soon....

The Chronicles.

Comment

Working...
                                X