J-specCb4 : 1991 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gdout90accord
    damnn im lovin them wheels mang..... did you paint it or u bought it like dat?

oh yea wheres that cf trunk ehhhhhh
    thanks yeah i painted the wheels they were silver and the trunk is safely in the house for winter nice and warm lol

"Tucking tires and wires."
    The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by N9netwoAccord
      i like it... its not like you hvae another front plate on there to ruin it
      yeah its kinda growin on me still not sure tho

The Chronicles.

Comment

man I love your car wut kind of grill do you have on it and hopefully I will go to that ChiTown meet so i can see it in person, ya i prolly wont have my cb7 by then I'm just gonna wait a few more months and save up more money nice ass car man those wheels are lookin hott
        GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

thanks dude and i actually made the grille from a stock one right after that picture i took it off the car to be repaired u cant tell in pics but rock chips owned lol... over a year on the highway will do that lol

The Chronicles.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4
            bump for front plate opinions
            or
            i think the plate shouldnt be in the middle of the bumper under the molding.. the plate there looks like its taking away from the bumper.

maybe inside the lower black grill area. put it on with some zipties and its

Comment

hmmm not a bad idea ill look into it i just dunno how i like that on hondas

The Chronicles.

Comment

i have to make my second post in your thread because it's such a nice blend of sport and class. i can't wait to see pics with some H under the hood

Comment

thanks for the kind words

The Chronicles.

Comment

Love ur ride homie... I just installed some "Off Road Use Only" fogs haha bitches be bright. Keep up the good work!
                    --My 1992 Ex 5spd--

(( UNDER CONSTRUCTION ))
                    Myspace!

My CB7 Page

Comment

on the plate... wish I still had mine... with a nice JDM bumper for it to go in
                      OS^e
                      1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

yeah its growin on me i kinda actually like it now

The Chronicles.

Comment

my grille is in rehab lol so this will replace it for the time being!

The Chronicles.

Comment

yes HomemadeSquare!

looks good for a part-time grill!
                            OS^e
                            1993 Honda Accord LX Coupe

My Members Ride's Thread

StickyDilJoe: "JDM may be a fad, but making your car look like shit... thats forever"

Comment

ya that shit looks nice man how many grills do you have man lol
                              GOT REBEL?

"There are always two people in every picture: the photographer and the viewer."

Comment

imma call you george foreman, when you sellin everybody grills...lmao.
                                -RIP Eric Hall. Miss you brother-
                                newskoolhippy (10:53:37 PM): i want to see a pic of you with a hard-on to prove thats your cock
                                newskoolhippy (10:53:56 PM): i need to see your face in the pic
                                newskoolhippy (10:54:07 PM): with todays paper in the picture to prove your taking it now

Comment

Working...
                                X