No announcement yet.

For All U JDM Lovers Jap Car Show Pix ** 56k Sorry No Chance**

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notice the Vigor, the only representative of the CB chassis was a clowns ride. What a letdown. That NSX R? was made me moist tho..... yeh I get moist from time to time.
    FOR SALE on cb7tuner only for now. Want it in the right hands
    Pm meX
    I do swaps in NYC/LI area: Hit me up for a quote.

MY WHIP
    H22A Swap
    I'm 'THE STIG'

Comment

i thought it the cars would be more...fantastical lulz. but it shows how normal they really are. i liked the red mirage/evo(whatever it was) and the black rx7. nice stuff

no
      Accord turbo kit under $2k here
      $30 HID kits here Thread
      "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
      "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Originally posted by CBAccordA4 View Post
        yeh I get moist from time to time.
        You too aye?

life is good.

Comment

wow, full of awesomeness...if I had to choose 1 as my favorite, Id have a hard time.

1992 Honda Accord Coupe LX

Comment

not bad. get me a plane ticket

93 Accord LX Sedan (sold)
            01 Civic LX Sedan (sold)-93 Accord EX Wagon (totaled)
            93 Accord SE Sedan (sold)-92 Accord EX Sedan (sold)
            93 Accord SE Coupe (sold)-97 Accord SiR Wagon (sold)

95 Accord LX Wagon (CURRENT)-05 Impreza WRX Sedan (CURRENT)-02 Ram 1500 (CURRENT)-20 VW Jetta (CURRENT)

Comment

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Unive...Q5fAccessories

Isn't there one of those ebay ''CF'' fart can on is intake tubing???
              Last edited by Hondapawa; 03-03-2010, 07:22 PM.

Comment

Awsome pics! Great to see the Skylines! Cool CRX and that honda accord/acura legend sky raised thing.

I really love the aftermarket bumper + lip + lip look! You gotta have the right ride to make it happen too IMO.

Originally posted by UK - Accord View Post

Comment

This thread is full of fap.

Comment

Owww the red Rex the Ek and black supra are sickkkkkkkkooooo!!

92 Accord Cb7 ^^
                    My Ride Thread~~Click Below.
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176232

Comment

So many choices to choose from as to what car to make my new desktop background pic. i'm confused!
                      [IMG]http://i166.photobucket.com/albums/u105/akona21/cb2-2.jpg[/IMG

Comment

That pink car is bitchen.

-1992 CB7 EX w/H22 [sold 10/09]
                        -2005 Legacy GT limited [current]

Comment

Tommy Kaira Skyline

Comment

Tommykaira Rs always put a smile to my face.

Comment

it pisses me off so much that other countries are so lenient on importation laws with cars.

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                              Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                              NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7 View Post
                                it pisses me off so much that other countries are so lenient on importation laws with cars.

15 years or older will get you any import into Canada. Alberta is particularly easy to import and register cars. All they require is to meet the import requirements and pass an out of province safety inspection.

Just down the street from me there is a RHD FD RX7, RHD Aristo and RHD Soarer.....at the same house. And my roommate had a RHD 300ZX, which our neighbour now owns. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X