2002 Acura TL Black Leather Seats Available at Cincinnati U Pull & Pay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2002 Acura TL Black Leather Seats Available at Cincinnati U Pull & Pay

If anyone is looking for a set of Acura TL type S (2002) black leather front seats in pretty good condition; they are available at the Cincinnati U Pull and Pay.

Sorry, they don't show up well with the bright day.
    90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
    08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

These seats are insanely comfortable. Aside from their enormous heft, they are an absolute ideal seats for a daily driver. Bot seats are power-adjustable and heated. They support your body with plenty of bolstering, but also provide vertical support as well. Because of how well they fit your shoulders (unless you're David Robinson tall, like Fleetw00d) they take a lot of weight off of your butt when sitting in the car.
    My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Originally posted by Jarrett View Post
      These seats are insanely comfortable. Aside from their enormous heft, they are an absolute ideal seats for a daily driver. Bot seats are power-adjustable and heated. They support your body with plenty of bolstering, but also provide vertical support as well. Because of how well they fit your shoulders (unless you're David Robinson tall, like Fleetw00d) they take a lot of weight off of your butt when sitting in the car.
      You're trying to talk me in into it, aren't you?
      90 LX 4dr 5 spd 396,014 (sold 1/1/2022) - MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201450
      08 Element LX FWD AT 229,000 - MRT: fleetw00d : 2008 Honda Element LX - CB7Tuner Forums

Comment

They sure are comfy fleetwood. If I didn't have CL-S seat's I would have picked up the TL-S seats for sure!
        MRT: 1993 Honda Accord SE Coupe (Lola)

Comment

I believe you, but leather, particularly black, just seems to get too hot in the summer and doesn't let my back and back side breathe on long trips. Besides, it wouldn't match my tan interior. I already have a set of 99 CL black leather seats I was going to put in the SE anyway, but then found a set of tan CL seats for it. I can't buy too many parts (particularly big ones like seats) on speculation. If someone wants them, I'll pull 'em.
          Last edited by Fleetw00d; 03-06-2017, 02:58 AM.

Comment

The base (what Acura calls "Premium") seats are solid leather, but the Type-S trims had perforated leather. I've never really felt that the seats were unbearable in this car, and I'm in Texas! In the interest of full disclosure, I do have the windows tinted at 35% all around, though.

Oh yeah, those seats come in tan, as well!
            My Members' Ride Thread - It's a marathon build, not a sprint. But keep me honest on the update frequency!

Comment

Working...
            X