Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

My Punk Rock Decoupage Sticker Bomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yup ^^

C-3PO's MRT USDM yo!

then i see my baby, suddenly I'm not crazy,
    It all makes sense when i look into her eyes

Comment

Awesome job man!! Makes me want to sticker bomb my spoiler, or something.

Comment

I'm feeling it. It reminds me of BIGRICH's sharpie car.

Good job so far. And that MCM episode was awesome too. Those guys are the best.

Comment

I love it! and loving the car too!!

Slamage is worth the Damage

Originally posted by crazymikey
          "Yes, we did officer. By the way, your eyes look a little glazed, did you just come from the donut shop?"

Comment

That's cool. When I was younger, my older brother was always going to punk shows and the walls in our bedroom were completely covered in flyers (and caution tape, wtf)... though they were on colored paper and didn't usually look as interesting.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Whoa that looks dope! I envy people with rear window visors ! I usually only have just enough money to do required repairs, no cosmetic stuff.

||91 Accord EX|| All of my images are hosted courtesy of imageShack.com
              Door-Sensor fix (DIY)||Interfacing Arduino to Power locks
              RICE = Race Inspired Cosmetic Enhancement.
              "The greatest advantage of speaking the truth is that you don't have to remember what you said." - unknown
              "That's the funny thing about parts that break... they're never broken until they are!" -deevergote

Comment

pretty good idea, just not a fan of the concept
                FRIENDS
                DONT LET
                FRIENDS
                ROLL ON
                ROTA'S

Comment

Now that's fucking punk, man! Love it!

Comment

that actually looks pretty slick man. and im not a fan of sticker bombing

Comment

My other CB7 (sold)...And my new CB9...

I got back into the prerunner scene for a little while after my first CB gave up the ghost. Had a pretty bad ass long traveled Ranger (one of the few near Reno, which is surprising considering the terrain), but that was a headache and a half. Sold that...Then I went shopping for another car and I picked up this bad boy:

Then I realized it wasn't fufilling all my needs (space and doubling as a work truck haha), so I found this CB9 from So Cal, sold the CB7 and brought it to Nevada....

Yeah, I kinda wanted it for the swap more than anything. It's an H22A. I'm still on the auto trans, but I'm debating about if I'll do a manual conversion or not (well, I'll eventually have it done, because I want to harness the awesomeness of the H22 because as it sits, it's just a slightly faster grandma car/grocery getter)...

Since I'm posting, does anyone have any recommendations for a shop or individual near Reno who has done the transmission swap? I ask because I'll undoubtedly need help on it...

My plans first and foremost is to get it 100% road legal in my part of Nevada and I think registration is all I have left (thank God for no smog in Lyon County!). I'm leaning towards a VIP/stance influenced look, so wheels and LOW. It's no race car and that's not in my plans and that's not to say I don't want a manual trans and a little more power (I DO!), but it is a wagon...

For power, obviously a header and exhaust right away (Hytech replica or Bisimoto? Is the price for the Bisi worth it?) and a manual swap down the road.

Other than that, suggestions for wheel style? Going with a VIP/stance style? What might look good?

Comment

nice whip!! Keep it up

Comment

hmm... I really really like it!

and that's saying something, because I usually don't like the sticker bomb look.

MAYBE a front lip, but.

Comment

I would say no on the exhaust question. Unless you're either the "I hate your fake wheels" type or you're in love with the looks, the Bisi header isn't worth the price considering you can get the same power for half the cost with a HyTech replica (Logic/High-End seems to be the best quality).

Very nice find on a swapped wagon. Not sure what your crazy ass () means by "but it is a wagon" though. I'm building a fast one; no point having all that cargo room if you don't have the torque to carry something heavy!

I'm actually going for a sport-luxury theme with mine - though it will not be "stanced" - and will be springing for SSR MS3Rs. The perfect blend of performance and classy style. Pricey, though. What you get depends on your budget, I'm not sure of what the budget-minded VIP-fiend rolls on.
                            Last edited by CyborgGT; 02-15-2014, 08:55 PM.

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Working...
                            X