No announcement yet.

2013 Other Automotive Calendar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to see this possible. There are plenty of nice cars in this section.
    1993 Accord EX
    2011 Subaru STi

Comment

My 3 submissions have just been sent

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

I hope to send mine in next week. I have a shoot scheduled for this weekend. Lets make this happen people.
        1993 Accord EX
        2011 Subaru STi

Comment

Im going to clean up my CG and go shoot this weeeknd hopefully.

I really hope this gets off the ground, but I could use new shots anyway lol.

Comment

Alright I have a photoshoot scheduled for this Saturday. How are we looking on submissions so far??

Hopefully more join in. There are plenty of worthy members here.
            1993 Accord EX
            2011 Subaru STi

Comment

With your submission, Juan... we'll be at... lemme count... let's see here... Two.
              Well, not including my car. And my friend's Lexus. And if I REALLY have to... his girlfriend's Optima Hybrid (becuase, honestly... it's a badass car!)

Comment

Saturday I will be taking pictures. I know I said I was going to last time, but this time I really am, between the death of my grandfather and work kicking my ass, I finally found some time for it

Comment

I'll try to take a few at the track this weekend.
                  ::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::For Sale Thread::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

:::::::::::::::::: S2K::::::::::::::::: ::::::::::::::::: CB7:::::::::::::::: Flickr

Comment

Of the S2K? You could take a pic of that thing at Wal Mart and it'd be worth looking at!

Comment

I'm down for this as well!

JPsAccordSE - 2000 Honda Prelude

CB7Tuner MR page:

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=141808

My PreludePower one:
                      (Don't kill me for putting this one up, but this one stays updated, lol.)

http://www.preludepower.com/forums/s...d.php?t=320615

Comment

Man, you really have some nice pics! If I can't get a cover-worthy shot of my own car, you might end up having the cover car! I hope you have copies of all those pics that fit our specs.

Comment

My own contribution. This has been heavily tweaked in Photoshop, so I probably won't use this pic... but I want to go for a similar effect. Perhaps Jacob or Ralphie could assist me in getting an awesome picture of the beast!

Sorry for the huge pic...

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
                            Man, you really have some nice pics! If I can't get a cover-worthy shot of my own car, you might end up having the cover car! I hope you have copies of all those pics that fit our specs.
                            Sah-weet! Lol...

And I'm sure I can make them work, lol. The pic below is 4352x3140, lol.

This is one I'll definitely be submitting. I can't decide on the other ones yet.

Wanting to run! by JPsBB6, on Flickr

And let me know! I'm off Fridays and Saturdays, and I have a week off in Dec. (3rd-8th, I think...) when I could come up.
                            Last edited by JPsAccordSE; 11-16-2012, 01:09 AM.

Comment

That's actually the one that screamed cover shot to me!
                              There's another that's a front shot with a similar perspective, with the double yellow running off into the distance... equally striking.

I'm off most Saturdays (this weekend i'm fixing the CB7, though...) The weekend of the 8th I'm going to AFM in Florida, but otherwise... if work sucks as much as it does, that could work! It'd be cool to meet up again. I realized looking at your pics that the last time I saw you was at the MD meet (with the kid that had the V8 Miata.)

Comment

Yea, that's one of my most favorite shots I've taken. And it was an accident shot, lol. Go figure.

But yea, just let me know. I'd be down to take a couple pics. And yea, it's been a minute! That was a fun meet.

Comment

Working...
                                X