usc : 1993 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by usc View Post
    holy cow. $6.5k? There better be an H22 in there to warrant the price. Good for him if he can find a buyer.
    Originally posted by bmxicansd View Post
    HAHA no kidding..

ahahaha! yup! dream big.. i guess..

Comment

Originally posted by casterX View Post
      lol! how's it goin..?
      new owner is selling the car for what i believe a lot more than how much he got it.. (if he was the one who bought it from you)

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=152958
      price is adjusted for inflation

Comment

Originally posted by [sLow]CB View Post
        hella clean. if that was mine i woulda never sold it.

kinda but i dont get it. why do people waste time and money to make a car clean and then sell it?
        boredom, usually will take the loss that is between the difference of how much they invested and what they sold it for and fund something newer/different.

and sometimes the price is just too good to pass up--stickydiljoe.

Comment

still. i consider that no love for your car. or anycar for that matter. might as well get a chevy malibu and DD it.
          Last edited by [sLow]CB; 05-10-2010, 04:51 PM.

Comment

still. i consider that no love for your car. or anycar for that matter. might as well get a chevy malibu and DD it.
            Didn't have room to keep it around and the wife was pregnant. Koni shocks + Neuspeed race springs is bad for a pregnant woman (just FYI). Being a 5sp, and wife not proficient at driving a manual also not good for a pregnant woman (nor the car).

Hence, it just came time to let the car go. Sometimes, Life happens. But now we have a '07 RDX and an '08 TL. I think we made out okay.
            Once upon a time I took a joyride in a Huayra...

Comment

Originally posted by usc View Post
              Didn't have room to keep it around and the wife was pregnant. Koni shocks + Neuspeed race springs is bad for a pregnant woman (just FYI). Being a 5sp, and wife not proficient at driving a manual also not good for a pregnant woman (nor the car).

Hence, it just came time to let the car go. Sometimes, Life happens. But now we have a '07 RDX and an '08 TL. I think we made out okay.
              you do what you gota do. i just love my cb and dont see getting rid of it. my wife has a nice car so this is my dd.

Comment

you do what you gota do. i just love my cb and dont see getting rid of it. my wife has a nice car so this is my dd.
                well that's nice, but this thread isnt about you nor usc's decision to sell his cb. what people do with their 20 year old accord is their business. some people have some sense to finally move on and some either dont or lack the funds.

Comment

Originally posted by ikayto View Post
                  well that's nice, but this thread isnt about you nor usc's decision to sell his cb. what people do with their 20 year old accord is their business. some people have some sense to finally move on and some either dont or lack the funds.
                  i agree.

Comment

Love the car man. Whats the part no. of your remus muffler? Also any problems installing it?

Comment

Love the car man! great model format
                      1993 10th Anniversary MRT

Originally posted by The G-Man
                      For that money, yes. But my dick isn't big enough for that shit.

List of all my cars to date

Comment

Sold a long time ago man.
                        Henry R
                        Koni/Neuspeed
                        1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                        1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                        Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                        made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Been awhile. I wonder if this car is still in one piece.

Comment

who owns it now? is it on the forums?
                            <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

Bump because I own an actual set of ECE's now
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

Originally posted by HenRoc View Post
                                Bump because I own an actual set of ECE's now
                                sweet! congrats to you! Love the ECE headlamps.

Comment

Working...
                                X