Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Cd5 rear lip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cd5 rear lip

I've always been wondering if they fit our 92 rear bumpers?
    I was wondering cause if the front lip fits our cars.
    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199269 Current Coupe.

Instagram : moii_26

Playstation Network : el_tyrone

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=7999
    my fren ronald
    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

It looks good, I kinda want to do it on my cb.
      Does it require some modification in order to fit?

Comment

yeah, they fit, as of right now most people who have it lined it up with the rear mudflap. I have it lined up with the rear mudflap, but I have an idea for a different way to mount it without the mudflap. When I have garage space is when I'll be working on re-fitting my rear lip for a cleaner install, without the mudflap gap. If you're down to wait, add me as a friend and I'll keep you updated with when i start and all the progress
        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

I'm sure it does. No CD body parts are an exact match for CB body parts.

Comment

i have that rear lip on my car looks real nice not a perfect fit but very close jus had to bend a little an drill holes for it

Comment

Ok I sent you a request bro. And I'll be intouch tonsee how it comes out.

& true it's like the legend lip. It fits short on the 92-93 bumper and on the 90-91 bumper fits pretty good.

I think imma go to the junk yard to find one and try it out and see what ideas I also come up with.

Comment

the 1993 couple legend lips fit the 92-93 bumper

KEEP IT NICE, NOT RICE

Comment

The CD5 rear lip fits the 9091 bumpers a little nicer.

It's a pretty painless install. Just a couple of small snips in the corners, cut some length off, pre drill some holes and use some screws and zip ties to hold it all on.

Comment

Originally posted by P5ylance View Post
                    yeah, they fit, as of right now most people who have it lined it up with the rear mudflap. I have it lined up with the rear mudflap, but I have an idea for a different way to mount it without the mudflap. When I have garage space is when I'll be working on re-fitting my rear lip for a cleaner install, without the mudflap gap. If you're down to wait, add me as a friend and I'll keep you updated with when i start and all the progress
                    I dont have a CB7 anymore but having the CD5 rear lip without the mudflap gap would be great. In my opinion it doesnt look clean at all...with or without the mudflaps.
                    1990 Accord EX

Comment

Is that also considered JDM, just asking here so dont shoot me lol!!

Comment

yeah, I know, the mudflap gap has always been in the back of my mind. I'll try my best to fix that, and hopefully theres enough lip material so you only need one set of stuff
                        blackROSE Member, with a focus on VIP Style

Comment

Originally posted by Krash131 View Post
                          Is that also considered JDM, just asking here so dont shoot me lol!!
                          *sigh* No, it's not considered "JDM".

This is my recently installed CD5 lip

Comment

love the way it came out next project for sure after junkyard visit!

Comment

this rear lip looks good if you ask me im going to be looking for one in the junk yard for sure

Comment

Working...
                              X