• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn that's tough. Hold your head.
    The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

I wish you the best. One of my best friends lost everything in a fire on Sunday (Nashua Nh) So my work and I have raised about $2000 for him to help with what insurance wont.. I kind of know what you're feeling but at the same time I don't. I'm sorry for what you have to go through.

Comment

Damn, brother. I'm sorry for your loss. That's a horrible tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to all the people in his life for their pain.

Comment

That's a sad situation. My dad went through a similar situation.. one of his best friends drown several years ago during a late night fishing trip, my decided not to go that night... They found his body 2 1/2 months later.

Anyways.

Thoughts and prayers are with anyone who is affected by this loss.. Keep your head up, bro.
          Last edited by dysfunk; 07-03-2012, 11:21 PM.
          92 Honda Accord LX - Sold
          2005 Nissan Altima 2.5S - Sold
          2007 Dodge Charger SXT

Comment

Sorry for your lost. I had a friend whom drowned =/.. I didn't even fin out til 2 yrs later that he died.

We were pals in highschool, he took off to the army, was suppose to take part in this Marine program, went on vacation and drowned in Flordia. When I found out 2 yrs later I was so shocked, very sad, he was a cool person, and to top it off his body wasn't found for 6 to 10 days, don't remember, I try not 2 think of it.. I seen pics and vids of ppl comin out the water all bloated and his face+lookin bloated made my mind hurt, I had another friend hang herself. Very sad stuff. Especially when its ppl u love.

Just a few weeks ago 3 ppl skipped school to swim in the river.. 1 friend new how to swim, and told his othr friend who didn't no how 2 swim. Not 2 jump in that the water current was strong. It was raining 2 nights in a row... dude didn't listen and he drowned, he prolly figured his friend will save him.. by the time he was screaming bloody help he was in the middle of the river being swept away. Found his body 3 weeks later. He was in 11th grade.
            **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
            Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
            Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Sorry for your loss bro. May he rest in peace.

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
              http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Man that's crazy im sorry for your loss my friend.

Comment

Sorry for your loss, a very similar accident occurred with a girl who used to go to my High school. The boat took a sharp turn and she went flying off, knocking her out and it took about 3 days to find her body.

Comment

just enjoy life...Life is short...Prayers goes out towards his family
                    VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                    1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                    MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Sorry for ya'lls loss bud. Wish everyone the best hes in a better place now may he R.I.P.

02 Crv
                      02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                      92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                      Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

damn man, sorry to hear for your loss. I know how you feel. i lost one of my friends i went to high school with. we weren't as close as you and Mike were but it still hit hard when i found out he was gone. He was killed in an auto accident. ejected out the back window (yes, no seat belt on)
                        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

As inadequate as e-condolences are, I offer mine.
                          What a loss.
                          Project wagon! Much excite! 2018!

That Sedan. Purchased '07-->Swap'd-->Tuck'd-->Wreck'd-->May '16

Comment

sorry to hear that. i know what your going through. im about to be on the water in a couple of hours so i'll be extra careful.
                            1993 Honda Accord LX
                            2006 Yamaha R6
                            2004 Acura TSX

Comment

My biggest phobia besides heights is water. I refuse to pass the 6ft mark in the lake. If you don't want to identify the body, you don't have to. That will just bring more weight to your shoulders.

I'm not tryin 2 b rude. But when some1 crosses over into the next life, ppl always say, they r in a better place.. I always felt as if where ever u die is where ur body will be.

Was your friend drinking and swimming?
                              Last edited by F20A CB7; 07-04-2012, 10:24 AM.
                              **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
                              Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
                              Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

Originally posted by F20A CB7 View Post
                                My biggest phobia besides heights is water. I refuse to pass the 6ft mark in the lake. If you don't want to identify the body, you don't have to. That will just bring more weight to your shoulders.

I'm not tryin 2 b rude. But when some1 crosses over into the next life, ppl always say, they r in a better place.. I always felt as if where ever u die is where ur body ill be.

Was your friend drinking and swimming?
                                I find that highly irrelevant and really none of your business.

And is it so hard to type coherently?

Comment

Working...
                                X