X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by phatdoughnut
    bwuahaha try not being able to vote.
    I can't vote i'm a felon, so i know how it is.

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
    lol....i would rather have terminator than jeb bush
    ^^^True,True.
    CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Clueless
      I'm sick of you faggit ass liberals who purposely post these tread and start a big political war! Damn you!!
      At least back it up with some facts dude. You come in here calling us all faggit ass liberals because we don't believe what you believe? Just because we don't approve of Bush we are faggots? Hmm... Most of the people in the United States don't approve of Bush right now. Are they all faggit ass liberals as well? Bush's approval ratings are at an all time low, 31 pecent. Only four presidents have scored lower than that, one of them being the other Bush. But its not just liberals and democrats that are disliking Bush and friends. Republicans too are starting to realize that something is wrong. Only fifty percent of those who identified themselves as conservatives approve of Bush's job performance, an all time low. And where exactly are we twisting the truth about everything? I believe much of the twisting going on would be happening on your end. By this I mean the Bush supporting mass media corporations. Almost all of the news heard or watched by the average american is one of the Big Four networks. All reporting on the same thing, at the same time to get their point across. News programs are no longer news, it's simply entertainment to keep a broad audience, short attentioned spanned American minds, glued for half an hour.

As far as Clinton goes I don't know about him getting off scott free. There are plenty of people who dislike Clinton and his ways. He'd did a few good things though, more than I can say for either of the Bush's. And Bush did/hasdone/is doing WAY more damage than Clinton ever did, and if YOU don't see that, YOU are blind.
      If you don't see it, your blind! I'm done and unsubscribing to this thread.
      You are a very close-minded individual. You and the vast majority of other Americans out there. Minds are like parachutes, they only work when open! You should try it sometime, instead of "unsubscribing" and ignoring the opposite views. You have a very strong confirmation bias. People need to gather there news and ideas from a wide variety of sources and develop their own opinion, instead of the opinion of the one news source you do watch.

I am loving these political thread lately and respect everyone for keeping them clean and mature. Other boards simply say that any political threads will be deleted imediately. Because they can often get very heated and then turn into huge flaming piles of turd.
      PM me if you found this!!

Comment

Originally posted by 93EXaesthetic
        lol....i would rather have terminator than jeb bush
        bush is the terminator without the ecu brain.

Comment

Originally posted by 4thgenaccord
          everything can be summed up in this pic

I second that this statement is so true..so true

Comment

Originally posted by h22sparkle
            Im the Juggernaut bish ,see makes no sense trying to correct everything. As long as you understand it it shouldnt be that big of a deal. This isnt typing school or anything life threatening. Remember

ME------><-------you
            Where is this Juggernaut motherfucker...i will crush him my hand.

Owner of https://theclunkerjunker.com

Comment

I'm sick of you faggit ass liberals who purposely post these tread and start a big political war! Damn you!!
              Terrific...homophobic slander in a political thread.

Bye bye thread.

Comment

Working...
              X