No announcement yet.

I bought into the hype

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fucking retire. Buy house with plenty land, build my own garage to work on cars as a hobby. Pimp the cb out to my perfect vision of it. Buy other cars probly not too many. After that just keep it simple. Keep my money locked up tight. Just do whatever the hell I like. I'd probably go to several specialty auto tech schools and learn all i can for the hell of it. Enjoy life!

Comment

i honestly dont want that kind of money without working for it. i think its hard to appreciate things when u dont work hard for them... im sure temptation would win me over and id take it but the broke me thinks this way haha...

"Tucking tires and wires."
      The Chronicles.

Comment

theres a house not to far from mine for sale right now for 45mil...that would be my first purchase...after that...buy a nice decent car...nothing to flashy...invest a shit load of it, and still go to work everyday....id be bored sitting at home drinking or partying every night.
        ..[CB7][STAR]..
        MY MEMBERS RIDE THREAD

Comment

I'd get a house built with a nice garage with lifts and air tools and room for 10 cars.

Then buy a super car and max my Accord out on mods.

Buy parents a house and enough money to play with. And then just random stuff.

Yes my name is Dang, Don't use in vain
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/Auto)
          1992 Honda Accord EX (Coupe/Bordeaux/H22A MT)
          2008 Honda Accord EXL (Coupe/SanMarino/6spd)

Comment

Id buy my parents and sisters a house for each one of them then a couple spread out for me. Florida, Baja, Hawaii, JAPAN!!! Get my own small little plane, Learn how to fly the mofo. Then just build a nice garage full of Snap-On tools and fill it up with fun cars. No Supercars, just normal little ones. NSX, TL-S, FRS, Supra, GTi, E30, 300zx, Skyline, S2k, STi, EVO, 1969 Mustang BOSS, Oldsmobile 442, Chevy Nova, Super Snake, Viper, Camaro SS, SRT-4, And of course the CB. Id trick it out with all the goodies and make it look like Kouzies old DX . And of course id practice polygamy and fuck hella bad bitches. Filipino chicks!!!

Comment

I've never understood large lotteries.

Why give 1 person $500 million, when you could give 500 people $1 million.

I'd bet $500 million that a larger percentage of people would be happier with $1 million, than $500 million

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Me and all my buddies would wake up to blow jobs every day for the rest of our lives. Then buy lots of berettas and a shop.
                COUPE K24

Comment

http://www.mangomoney.com/blog/lifes...ottery-winners

I'd like to know who the biggest winner is to go bankrupt.

Comment

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
                    With $500 million I would not be in a 21 year old Honda
                    I barely make 20grand a year and I wouldnt be in a 21 year old Honda.

Originally posted by evil_demon_01 View Post
                    I'd bet $500 million that a larger percentage of people would be happier with $1 million, than $500 million

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                    Originally posted by Jarrett
                    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I would be quite happy with even a million. Put that straight in a retirement fund, I can then retire earlier and live more comfortably.

Well, If I hit the big bucks, I would buy this foreclosed farm in my town, 12000 sq ft barn, 2500 sqft house, several outbuilding and 16 acres. Then I would convert a 1/3 of the barn into a well equipped shop. The rest for storage of my collection of toys, old muscle cars, old trucks, trailers, etc. I would buy decent project cars to rebuild in the shop. Maybe a slightly newer car to drive around.

The rest would go into a trust fund. My parents could easily retire, my brother as well if he chooses. My gf and I can retire as well and spend our time finding cars and dragging them home to play with.

These are things you could get if you spend your life working hard as well...
                      1992 Oldsmobile Custom Cruiser

1986 Chevrolet C10|5.3L|SM465|Shortbed|Custom Deluxe

1983 Malibu Wagon|TPI 305|T5 5 speed|3.73 non-posi

1992 Accord Wagon (RETIRED)

Comment

Originally posted by Accrdwgnguy View Post
                        These are things you could get if you spend your life working hard as well...
                        Where's the fun in that???

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                        Originally posted by Jarrett
                        Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

live in america and you quickly realize that we live life bigger and fuck everyone else.
                          I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                            live in america and you quickly realize that we live life bigger and fuck everyone else.

Car Safety / General Servicing Checks --------Basic suspension checks

My 5.7 LS1 Holden Ute

A "Finished" project car is never finished until its been sold.

If at first you don't succeed, Try again. Don't give up too easily, persistance pays off in the end.

Comment

Originally posted by J-specCb4 View Post
                              i honestly dont want that kind of money without working for it. i think its hard to appreciate things when u dont work hard for them... im sure temptation would win me over and id take it but the broke me thinks this way haha...
                              Chris..I saw this and I went 'What a load of bull..'

You'd live it up out there in Chi town. With you're high end cameras and whatnot.

Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
                              I'd get a house built with a nice garage with lifts and air tools and room for 10 cars.

Then buy a super car and max my Accord out on mods.

Buy parents a house and enough money to play with. And then just random stuff.
                              Dang...with the recent episodes you've been posting up on FB including the recent one with the undercover cop in the Charger....I can only imagine what other crap you'd get yourself into.

Well Colin..

I was going to say..welcome to America...buuut

Originally posted by wed3k View Post
                              Wes already answered it.

As for me, I'd actually keep my coupe..buy myself another car (TL-S in Electron Blue)

And decently sized house..and just put the rest away...of course I'd take care of my family first.

Then put the rest away..and just work.
                              Henry R
                              Koni/Neuspeed
                              1992 Accord LX R.I.P
                              1993 Accord EX OG since 'o3
                              Legend FSM

'You see we human beings are not born with prejudices, always they are made for us,
                              made by someone who wants something' -1943 US War Department video

Comment

help pay any and all family debt
                                give some money to my close friends who have always been there for me. a mil or 2 each
                                buy a 500,000 house with decent land. i like my privacy
                                buy a few cars ive always wanted. no supercars
                                start a small business or buy a franchise or something (pass on to kids)
                                start a shit load of new hobbies lol
                                travel like a mofo

im fairly certain im missing a few things but that is what i would start off with

no
                                Accord turbo kit under $2k here
                                $30 HID kits here Thread
                                "What a selfish bitch. She looks like one too. A smart-mouthed, facebook-ing, "i dont know if im straight, bi or *** yet" little brat." -greencb7inkc
                                "No Herra Frush, Slammed, tucked or frame dragging here. I'll leave that to the mini trucks...." -fishdonotbounce

Comment

Working...
                                X