Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought into the hype

and bought my first lotto ticket ever.

I already have my "What would you buy speech" lined up.
    But, I need to know a little more about turbos. :/

My speech will consist of race springs, Koni yellows, Hasport mounts, and a K24 with some sort of a turbo.
    And vossens.

What would you buy?

(It's 500 million btw)
    Last edited by GeoffM; 03-28-2012, 09:18 PM.
    MRT
    37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
    30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
    27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
    Originally posted by Tippey764
    I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
    Originally posted by deevergote
    sneaky motherfucker

With $500 million I would not be in a 21 year old Honda. I can guarantee you that. First thing I would do is buy a house. Probably a new house that's around $1,500,000. The house wouldn't be whats worth the money, it would be the land in which I would build a garage about twice as big as my house. Then, I would build a automotive/auto body shop with a gas station(free gas ftw!) From there on out, let the car collecting begin!

Comment

The first thing I would do is tow my 91 EX to the mechanic to get whatever is wrong with it fixed, after that, Id drop it and redo the whole engine. Buy a nice foreclosed house and buy an 1988 Nissan 300zx to have some fun with

Originally posted by cuate01221 View Post
      With $500 million I would not be in a 21 year old Honda. I can guarantee you that. First thing I would do is buy a house. Probably a new house that's around $1,500,000. The house wouldn't be whats worth the money, it would be the land in which I would build a garage about twice as big as my house. Then, I would build a automotive/auto body shop with a gas station(free gas ftw!) From there on out, let the car collecting begin!
      I SECOND THAT!!
      Last edited by JFLEMING95; 03-28-2012, 09:28 PM.
      My Baby "CLEO", Slowly Making Her Mine

Comment

I would buy a new hooker for EVERY day of the YEAR. Then I would BUY a free clinic so I can get tested and not have to pay for it, I'm sure I'd catch something. Then, I'd buy more hookers. I'd find one just to snort coke off her ass, and I don't even do coke. Then, I'd find a horse to trade dicks with, I'm tired of packing around this monster... it's killing my back. Then I'd buy a few cans of beer and sit in a plastic lawn chair with my hand in the waste band of my pants (like Al Bundy) and say "fuck the world, I'M RICH, BITCH"!!!

Comment

The current Apple CEO makes $469,000,000 per year.
          My Car
          FREE Web hosting solutions

Comment

i'd give all of the kids I work with a $25,000 dollar scholarship. then throw a party at the local hospital for the kids, involving just about every character from disneyworld, and I'd bring seaworld and everything to the hospital for the kids to enjoy.

Then I might think about buying some land, and building a small house with a modest garage. keep the Accord running, and then buy my 67 chevelle and fix up my 68 chevy truck, and then sit on everything else.

Comment

Start a trust fund.

Retire.
              Originally posted by deevergote
              These cars will never be the best at anything, but they're pretty damn good at everything.

92ex CB7<-SOLD 93ex CB9shiftingshift73C10

Comment

i would def help hospitals everywhere (especially the children hospital for kids with cancer here in L.A), help and make foundations in africa to help the kids there too. maybe some for animals as well, help my very little kinda island size country. buy a company to keep making money,after all a lot is going for donations and last for me, buy a house, some cars and travel around the world with my wife

MRT Thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=193631
                My fs thread: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=190359

Comment

i would buy a race track build a house near it.retire and build race cars

The Race Car

Comment

Originally posted by beerman987 View Post
                    i would buy a race track build a house near it.retire and build race cars
                    ^^^ woah there is someone i haven't seen in a long time.

My mother and i bought 5 bucks each worth of mega million tickets last night also. I'll probably play again the next drawing whatever day that is...

I don't even need the full amount but what i'd do with the money is invest in a McDonalds, start up a scholarship for left handed people with a few other conditions... pay off my student loans, tear down my current house and rebuild it according to my ideas.

I wouldn't retire early as i'm only 30 BUT i will go get a part time job or at least volunteer somewhere after i come back from a long over due vacation. I'm thinking about visiting Vietnam to visit my mother's family, pay respects to my deceased grandfather that i never met and build them a nice brick house on a big plot of land.

Comment

I've never bought a lottery ticket.

I had one given to me at christmas by my boss and I didn't win anything.

If I'm going to gamble, I seem to have better short term luck with slot machines.

However, with $500 million....I'd pay off all my debts, spread money throughout my family and friends, quit my job and just go spend stupid for a little while. I'd probably buy a warehouse and fill it with cars. I'd build awesome cars. I'd probably just become an automotive tycoon like Jay Leno.
                      Last edited by crazymikey; 03-29-2012, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pandemic View Post
                        The current Apple CEO makes $469,000,000 per year.
                        Im sure he would selling most of the high-priced products that people seem to fall into buying.

Comment

Buy a garage and fill it with one of every honda/acura made

I'm not even joking lol. I would own all the rare hondas / acuras

Comment

Btw still keep in mind its not a total of $500 mill that your getting. First off the bat Uncle Sam is going to get his share which is a little more than half. Then you have to pay taxes on it every year that you still have that money since the government will still keep trying to change it. Lets also not forget money changes people and is the root of all evil.

People will set you up your own wife and people who were your so-called friends and fam will try to bury you for it if your not careful. Personally I wouldnt tell a soul I would just disappear quietly buy a business and work for myself that way noone would know im actually the boss. then I would sport a disguise so that noone wouldnt even know its actually me. And most of all I would not show my face on the screen if I did win.

Comment

Originally posted by nine_deuce View Post
                              I would buy a new hooker for EVERY day of the YEAR. Then I would BUY a free clinic so I can get tested and not have to pay for it, I'm sure I'd catch something. Then, I'd buy more hookers. I'd find one just to snort coke off her ass, and I don't even do coke. Then, I'd find a horse to trade dicks with, I'm tired of packing around this monster... it's killing my back. Then I'd buy a few cans of beer and sit in a plastic lawn chair with my hand in the waste band of my pants (like Al Bundy) and say "fuck the world, I'M RICH, BITCH"!!!
                              agreed except i think i might buy cb7tuner a better server and deev a new fit.

and hold cb7tuner meets every week. free hookers for all!
                              I <3 G60.

0.5mm Oversized Stainless valves and bronze guides available. Pm me please.

Comment

Working...
                              X