How sad...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How sad...

So a couple months ago I was going through Air Force basic military training (bmt) and while I was in there we go to this thing called beast where we do the C.L.A.W part of that is we go into this mock village and clear it out trying to find and injured person. one of the first things I saw when i went in was a very clean CB7 just sitting there being used as a prop and cover brought back memorys of home. Well now I am in tech school and going through security forces training. We are doing a lot of our field training right now and while we where going out to a remote location where there was another mock village I saw a coupe CB7 that was in pristine condition besides for a smashed head light. It made me sad knowing that the military is just wasting these great cars. /endrant

They're not THAT great. Dime a dozen and they're getting older. Still an accord though.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
    Originally posted by Jarrett
    Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

I can agree with that, it's like every time I see a se edition all decked out and it looks as if it hasn't been cleaned in years or there is tape holding the window up or tail light together. But there are a massive amount of them out there...

MRT: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=199548

Comment

I'm surprised you even still see them at all a rare commodity here in Ny.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeW View Post
          They're not THAT great. Dime a dozen and they're getting older. Still an accord though.
          Still better than the 6th gens!

MRT
          37.5 MPG, AC on, cruising at 80.
          30.0 MPG, AC on, aggressively driving around 90.
          27.5 MPG, no AC, cruising at 90 with occasional gridlock. 40 degrees Fahrenheit

Lots of DIY videos specifically for our car

Get some awesome wipers! <-- It's a DIY
          Originally posted by Tippey764
          I think driving your car naked will cause the engine to overheat
          Originally posted by deevergote
          sneaky motherfucker

Comment

what do these words mean

Comment

J/ So ask to buy them ya big baby! \k

I don't see near as much as I did 2 yrs. ago, in the yard nor the streets.
              They gotta get scarse eventually right?

Should have taken pics in their memory.

These training spots in the military, we're they foreign or domestic looking?

Comment

Did you wanna be a cop or did they ask you to sign up for it?

The Facebook group

Comment

I... I... I... dont under stand.
                  Originally posted by STREET-SPEC View Post
                  J/ So ask to buy them ya big baby! \k

I don't see near as much as I did 2 yrs. ago, in the yard nor the streets.
                  They gotta get scarse eventually right?

Should have taken pics in their memory.

These training spots in the military, we're they foreign or domestic looking?
                  i totally would but ill be going to alaska soon. and they where domestic

Originally posted by ninethreecoupe View Post
                  Did you wanna be a cop or did they ask you to sign up for it?
                  I actually did want to be

Comment

Originally posted by DCB7 View Post
                    what do these words mean
                    yea mikes depressing like that

as much as i hate to say it he is right. i just hope none of them had rare shit in them
                    visit vgruk

Comment

quit being so damn depressing! your making the kids cry!
                      visit vgruk

Comment

Originally posted by RyanD View Post
                        I'm tearing up...... broke my heart 3 times.

02 Crv
                        02 silverado Ex cab Z71, 2011 TRD 17" wheels, 245/80/17, ls1 cam, AFE intake, 3" catback, tuned by Larry at LSXperformance&pcm tuning driven daily.
                        92 Acura Legend colbalt blue LS Coupe, custom intake, custom vibrant 2.5 cat back, led cluster and high beams, 2016 Coyote GT 18x8 wheels 235/40/18.
                        Coming Soon Tein TSX coilovers.

Comment

Originally posted by nowzor View Post
                          I actually did want to be
                          That's cool. Both my parents were cops and that's how they met. Good luck though I wouldn't wanna be security forces.

The Facebook group

Comment

Originally posted by GeoffM View Post
                            Still better than the 6th gens!

Originally posted by nowzor View Post
                            I... I... I... dont under stand.
                            You will eventually.

Originally posted by RyanD View Post

I remember what it was like. My CB wasn't the first car I drove but it was the first car I owned. And I remember thinking it was the raddest car ever. But you grow up, your finances change, your friends influence you, etc etc. Are they a great car when they're in good shape? Absolutely. But with the passing of each year they not only get older but get passed on to another person who treats them like a disposable pair of shoes.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                            Originally posted by Jarrett
                            Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Working...
                            X