Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tribute to junked CB7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found these at the jy today
    I think its the BMW flushmount but not sure

Oem hood bra not good enough for me to pull, this is the second one I find this week

Red clears on a coupe

Not sure what engine this was but it was in a cb

And this beauty of a cb

Comment

The cars at your junkyards are really really dirty.

Comment

Found a freshie today.

90/91 EX

F22A

Comment

I check the pick n pull inventory about every other day

Comment

Originally posted by Tippey764 View Post
            The cars at your junkyards are really really dirty.
            i need that wing... the guy before me had one on but he decided to rip it off..

she's not in a junk yet. (the car i got my motor and other parts from) Beerman987 old cb

Comment

just to clear it up i didnt that.

The Race Car

Comment

my junk is probably only 1/4 your guys i want a flush mount
                93 Cb7 Ex Sedan

Comment

Please tell me you grabbed those headlights and side markers.

STANCE|WORKS

Comment

for the jdm fans. came across this accord today. such a shame, it wouldve looked awesome in its roadworthy days...

i have never seen these hubcaps before but i kinda like them.

f18 a carbie yeah

trully jdm.. shiftlock in japanese with a key symbol

gathers unit

shiney emblem on wheel... thats different

i reckon this would be useful to chuck bills for rego and crap

i HAD to get this:

bitchin!

had to grab a few more knick knacks...

it didnt hit me till later but the rear parcel shelf didnt have a third brake light!! nor did it have rear speakers!!

OR even space for jack or toolkit!

reckon the cb1 was even more povo pack than mine which was really suprising. may have to grab the headlights and the slim chrome side mouldings next week when it stops raining.
                    Last edited by nicko; 10-09-2011, 03:36 AM.

Comment

rip CB's i should have taken pics of the 2 cb's i saw at my junk yard when i went recently. wonder if those two will still be there when i can go back.
                      1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                      1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                      1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                      1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Damn I would have stripped everything on that RH drive to make mine RH drive plus the 1 piecers and side markers.

Comment

Originally posted by nicko View Post
                          How much for the one peacers??

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareCB7 View Post
                            How much for the one peacers??
                            X2

Its sad to see all these Accords with perfectly good bodys meeting there end to the greed of the people that run the junk yards.
                            Green EX http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=176536
                            93 SE http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=210486

Comment

^ X22222222222222222222222222222

Comment

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
                                Its sad to see all these Accords with perfectly good bodys meeting there end to the greed of the people that run the junk yards.
                                yes it's very sad to see
                                1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
                                1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
                                1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
                                1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Working...
                                X