Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

Tribute to junked CB7's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by thepowderblue View Post
    X2

Its sad to see all these Accords with perfectly good bodys meeting there end to the greed of the people that run the junk yards.
    and the insurance companies

i got a bit of damage to my 90 lx coupe from a taxi van driver and their insurance said sight unseen the car would most likely be declared a total, i gotta see what my insurance says since HE HIT ME
    http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/d...82408002-1.jpg

Comment

Screw the one piece I want the thin moldings with the chrome on them and the chrome strips from both bumpers.

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
        and the insurance companies

i got a bit of damage to my 90 lx coupe from a taxi van driver and their insurance said sight unseen the car would most likely be declared a total, i gotta see what my insurance says since HE HIT ME
        when did you get hit? seems everyone is getting hit by morons that don't need to be behind the wheel lately. you, me, keepinitclean. there is another way people hate on our cars, by hitting them and destroying them.
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
          when did you get hit? seems everyone is getting hit by morons that don't need to be behind the wheel lately. you, me, keepinitclean. there is another way people hate on our cars, by hitting them and destroying them.
          i'll post pics of the damage which is barely any

Comment

Originally posted by bobbycos View Post
            i'll post pics of the damage which is barely any
            probably shouldn't post it in this tread though so we don't jack this thread from what it's intended for.

Comment

My cb was totaled in the past by the 1st owner. It has a rebuilt title and I can still see the damage where it was T-boned.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                probably shouldn't post it in this tread though so we don't jack this thread from what it's intended for.
                i'll make a new thread for it

Comment

Originally posted by NightmareCB7 View Post
                  My cb was totaled in the past by the 1st owner. It has a rebuilt title and I can still see the damage where it was T-boned.
                  any problems registering it with the rebuilt title

Comment

Not really. The only pita was transferring it back to IN from KY.

Comment

i didn't know that you could get a rebuilt title. wonder if they do that here in Florida as well.

Comment

Mine was already rebuilt when I bought it. I didnt even know that till I got the new title in the mail. I wish the guy I got it from would of told me.

Comment

ah yea that would have been good information for him to give you. maybe he thought if he told you that you wouldn't want it anymore.

Comment

Yea that and if I knew how much he missed it up and all the work it needed. Ive got more time/work in this car then its worth. Ill never sell it now.

Comment

ah wow that sucks. i don't blame you for not wanting to ever sell it after how much you have put into it.

Comment

There are several in local junkyards here though not many of them are in as good condition body wise. Once I get some money up, I am coming back to this thread and PMing some people to help me out.
                                H23A-powered CB7 coming soon.....

Comment

Working...
                                X