Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

ANY BUYING/SELLING IN THIS FORUM WILL RESULT IN AN INSTANT BAN!

Read the rules: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=43956

Myself, and the other mods have been very nice and lenient with the rules. We have been deleting threads, and giving out warnings. Some members didn't get the clue and re-posted over and over... Now ANY member buying or selling in this section will be banned... No IF's AND's or BUT's.
2 of 2 < >

Beginner Forum Rules - EVERYBODY read! (old and new members alike!)

Beginners start here. Once you have 30 worthwhile posts (off topic doesn't count) you may post outside of the Beginner forums. Any "whoring" (posting simply to raise your post count) will return your count to 0, or result in a ban.

These are the rules. Read them. Live by them.

1) Absolutely NO flaming! "Flaming" is an outright attack on a member. ALL questions are encouraged to be asked here, no matter how basic. Members with over 30 posts will be subject to a ONE WEEK ban if caught flaming in this forum (and yes, moderators can read deleted posts). Members with under 30 posts will be subject to a ONE DAY ban.

2) Use appropriate language. Racial or sexual slurs will not be tolerated. A ban will be issued at the discretion of the cb7tuner.com staff.

3) No items may be sold in the Beginner forums. Any "for sale" threads will be deleted.

4) Temporarily banned members will be PERMANTLY banned if they are found posting on another account.

The rules can and will be added to. Any updates will be marked in the title.

The rules for the overall forum can be found here:
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/forumdisplay.php?f=144
Read them. You will be expected to follow them.
See more
See less

$5 ebay door handle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As far as I could tell they had all factory colors. I have a link to it on my MRT somewhere. Sorry for crap photos.
    Last edited by wildBill83; 12-01-2012, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
      Sorry for crap photos.
      Ya bro you should be. you didn't even get the nice sexy chrome handle rite in the pic.

Just yankin ur chain, wait. That doesn't sound to rite Tho my head is always in the gutter
      **Blk Housed Slut Crew Member #1**

**Don't b scared be prepared for the worst**
      Da Drizzle's Sedan - Dr. Diy's Blk Housed Thread

'90 2Tone Coupe-Car Heaven_'89 Lude-Junk Yard
      Mostly Usdm, some Jdm,Edm,&Puerto Rican RICE

Comment

I was shooting in pitch black with my tablet, you're lucky any of the handle got in... You should have seen the ones I didn't upload because I missed the handle .

Comment

Originally posted by wildBill83 View Post
          I got the exact same one. i got it for about 13 bucks and its been about 4 to 5 months and its still holding up. Doesnt have the unlock sticker, but i took the sticker from the old one and placed it there

Comment

I bought one from the dealer over 4 years now and still no breaks or cracks, and I've taken them off a few times. Guess you guys just have bad luck with the dealer ones.

Comment

I was actually lucky enough to find an unbroken OEM black driver door handle in the junkyard. Someone actually pulled the door panel off and then loosely reinstalled the door handle back onto the door, thank you good person lol.

Comment

I've had my $7 ebay handle for a few months now and there are no signs of damage. It didn't fit very well but after some modification you can't tell and it sits flush.

Maybe just take it easy on them.

Form.Follows.Function

Comment

I bought mine from honda 2 years ago and is still strong. For only 26 dollars
                  MY MRT
                  http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=178936

Comment

i went to the local honda dealership and got an oem handle for $40 CAD
                    Instagram: robkhaira

MRT: 1991 EX-R: http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...52#post3273952

Comment

I purchased some handles off Ebay for 20 bucks for the pair. Saved me some money since the oem ones were like $30 each.

I had to file down the plastic hooks so it would fit but it made a nice secure fit and the ones I got are pretty strong so I don't see them breaking anytime soon.

It looks like its hit or miss with these ebay ones, but I still think its better than buying oem ones that will just break as well. Save some money.

Comment

you get what you pay for i guess.

Comment

no idea they were that cheap on eBay, maybe I'll get one too since the finishing on the handle is peeling off.

Comment

Working...
                          X