Honda_Lady : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cb7_tillidie View Post
    Looks good any plans on lowering it any?
    thanks and no. it's already scraping the speed bumps in my neighborhood. my oil pan has caught hell. when i can do some work to the car i most likely need to replace the oil pan. it's majorly dented bad enough that it makes it hard to do an oil change.
    1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
    1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
    1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
    1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

i need a new driver side tail light.

Comment

holy crap my MRT went back this far?

Comment

pics from my last two solo shoots that disappeared when we lost 2 months of data.

the first two are on Paynes Prairie which is pretty big so you can't see the tree lines in these pics. except the ones planted by the observation deck seen in the first one.

the rest are different shots in Kanapaha Gardens' parking lot and entrance drive.

After giving her a nice wash:

Comment

well my comments on this are gone too oh well lol cars looking car and dont be too upset about the thing going back so far mine was lost all together and im too lazy to make a new one but if i may make a recommendation, i saw you need new tails any ways so i would just cough up the extra money and get red and clears and i 2nd wickits comment amber corners or 1 piece lights would look bitchin on this car cant wait to see future mods to it

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
            http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
              well my comments on this are gone too oh well lol cars looking car and dont be too upset about the thing going back so far mine was lost all together and im too lazy to make a new one but if i may make a recommendation, i saw you need new tails any ways so i would just cough up the extra money and get red and clears and i 2nd wickits comment amber corners or 1 piece lights would look bitchin on this car cant wait to see future mods to it
              lol Thanks

i actually have already replaced the tails, got them pretty cheap from another member on here. I do want red/clears and was already thinking about amber corners. i have a feeling i am NOT going to get my hands on 1 piece lights for a price that i can afford. it would be kick ass but don't think it will happen.

Comment

Looking good..good luck with your future plans for her..cant wait to see pics!!

Comment

Thanks! for now i just want her running right. when my mom drives her she runs BEAUTIFULLY when i drive her (she knows i am supposed to be doing work to her) she runs like pure shit! she's really pissing me off the bitch that she is.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                    lol Thanks

i actually have already replaced the tails, got them pretty cheap from another member on here. I do want red/clears and was already thinking about amber corners. i have a feeling i am NOT going to get my hands on 1 piece lights for a price that i can afford. it would be kick ass but don't think it will happen.
                    true a good deal on them is hard to find but you never know i had the deal of a lifetime on jdm fogs and 1 piece lights just keep good spirits about them and something will pop up

http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189897 MRT
                    http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthre...09#post3003309 EF hatch build

Comment

clean ass cb :P just saw ur post on h/s haha have a great one

Comment

Originally posted by redlined302 View Post
                        true a good deal on them is hard to find but you never know i had the deal of a lifetime on jdm fogs and 1 piece lights just keep good spirits about them and something will pop up
                        Thanks i do think it would be cool to get my hands on some.

thanks hotboxnaccord.

Comment

my mom nearly wrecked it on the way home from work yesterday morning. she fell asleep behind the wheel and almost ran head-on into a large suv.

Comment

whew! Glad she is ok. Glad the (oh wait ..if I say the name of your car...they may think I meant your mom).
                            OK glad all is good.

Old wagon - Silver '92 LX Wagon - Steve (Shadow)- STOLEN ON LABOR DAY 2012
                            New wagon- White '92 LX Wagon on 1/3/13 (Frostbite)

2000 EX Coupe - Joe -

www.AccordWagonClub.com
                            My Facebook Site - ACCORDOBSESSION

Comment

yea me too. (just finished praying for her trip home today, for her safety and staying away till she crawls into bed. she gets off work in about an hour) i didn't find out till she posted this morning that she nearly went head-on into a suv (she neglected to tell me that yesterday morning, maybe to keep me from worrying more)

Comment

I think I know why my car hates me. Reason? because I take my car places normal people would never take their car.

example:
                                today I just took it off roading down this little "side road" to avoid an extremely long winded light after it rained all day Sunday and with the huge holes in this "side road" i went down it anyway praying i wouldn't get stuck. i also jump curbs with it (even a huge curb once)

Comment

Working...
                                X