Honda_Lady : 1992 Accord EX

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tommi View Post
    Nice. One thing I learned when I was in fl is it rains so sporadically. Then clears up quick. I'll take it over freezing rain and snow and all that jazz.
    I would know both sides of the that fence for sure. Right now I am in FL
    The CB7 Collector.
    Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
    92 LX Coupe F22A1
    2013 Toyota Corolla S
    92 EX Sedan F22A1
    Originally posted by deevergote
    Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

LOVE that last pic!! Wish I was able to take awesome pics like that the 2 times I drive my cappuccino.
      Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
      CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
      Coupe MRT

Comment

lol lilb_1979, If you were closer I would help you out with a picture like that.
        1997 Ford Explorer V-6 AT (what a piece of junk)
        1993 Nissan Sentra M/T (front end damage, off road for now)
        1999 Mercury Mountaineer V-8 A/T - RIP (rolled: totaled)
        1992 Honda Accord A/T EX - RIP (transmission shot: sold to junkyard)

Comment

Your only ruffly around 1445.9 miles — Time: 22:08 h, that's not to bad just to get a good quality photo, Right?
          Cappuccino Member #9<--- click for thread

^click for MRT^
          CB9 MRT-R.I.P.
          Coupe MRT

Comment

Originally posted by lilb_1979 View Post
            Your only ruffly around 1445.9 miles — Time: 22:08 h, that's not to bad just to get a good quality photo, Right?
            It's only a days drive you know
            The CB7 Collector.
            Team Kindred Impulse Member #3
            92 LX Coupe F22A1
            2013 Toyota Corolla S
            92 EX Sedan F22A1
            Originally posted by deevergote
            Do you really need to make a thread asking if having your car like this /---\ will cause uneven tire wear? Try walking like that for a few weeks and see if your shoes wear funny! (hint: they will.)

Comment

LOL like my car would make it that far with how horrible my gas mileage is as well as I know it's not going to be long before I'm going to be breaking suspension parts since I haven't had the money to replace any of it yet. I'm going through a little over a quart of oil a week, it overheats, probably needs brakes by now.

Comment

Damn you're cute! No, not you, the car. Just kidding.

It's good to see you taking pride in your car. I'm in here now to see what the future entails for it.
                The Lord watches over me!

"Stop punching down on my people!!!"

- D. Chappelle

Comment

lol thanks I have always been a car person and do want to have a car one day that is something special and unique to make heads turn (not just them looking at me lol) I really hope that I can get even half of the plans I have for this done before too much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Success View Post
                    Damn you're cute! No, not you, the car. Just kidding
                    Down boy. Shoo
                    <

(129)Transactions and counting

Comment

LOL tommi

NEW BUTTERFLY SEAT COVERS!!! I'm not much for pink but I love these <3

now I just need to find a way to try and match the arm rest AND back seat.
                      Last edited by Honda_Lady; 02-11-2013, 03:36 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                        LOL tommi

NEW BUTTERFLY SEAT COVERS!!! I'm not much for pink but I love these <3

now I just need to find a way to try and match the arm rest AND back seat.
                        i dig pink.......i love pink, supports breast cancer and bullying......hahah
                        VS

Mercyboy: I rather lose by a mile because I built my own car then win by an inch because someone else built it for me..your car is your story, so don't let someone else write the book!

MERCYBOY THREAD:http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=158241
                        1990 RHD Honda accord si CB3 Canada http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=196287
                        MY CB7 ON YOUTUBE: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJID_IxwiNY

Comment

Originally posted by mercyboy View Post
                          i dig pink.......i love pink, supports breast cancer and bullying......hahah
                          I actually didn't think of it that way with the breast cancer. I like it even better now lol

Comment

so today when I did my brake job I was checking out everything else and found the problem below.

Comment

now I have to replace the TCU again (if there is no visible damage that I can repair) this car is really pissing me off and if I could get something else I am almost tempted to send the foul temptress bitch to the fucking crusher!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Honda_Lady View Post
                                now I have to replace the TCU again (if there is no visible damage that I can repair) this car is really pissing me off and if I could get something else I am almost tempted to send the foul temptress bitch to the fucking crusher!!!!!
                                Seriously though, find a trustworthy shop to give you an estiment of the problems/price to fix. Not saying to let them fix it, but find your problem for you. Don't give up on the cb.

BB6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=200445<Summer Lover
                                BD6->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=194262<Dailey/Future AutoX
                                Mazda 6s->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=201313<Wifes
                                CB7->http://cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=189108<Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X