CB7Tuner Forums

Go Back   CB7Tuner Forums > Beginner forum -- New members post here! > Beginner "Off Topic"

Old 01-26-2018, 02:31 AM   #1
cb7lowandslow
Newcomer

cb7lowandslow is cool... so far.
New member from Seattle

Hey guys figured Iíd finally get around to introducing my self. So Iíve been following the forum for a few years now but have never posted. I used to have a white 92 accord it was my baby but the transmission went out and I couldnít afford to fix it at the time well fast forward a few years later and I just found another! Iím so excited I can hardly wait Iím meeting up with the guy Saturday morning to pick it up Itís a 1992 coupe with a h22a4 swap
cb7lowandslow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:28 AM   #2
greentones
Newcomer

greentones is cool... so far.
Howdy from the Sin City! Congrats on your new ride!
greentones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 06:59 AM   #3
Jarrett
Contributing Member

Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool... Jarrett . You'll never be this cool...
Send a message via AIM to Jarrett
Glad you're getting back into one. Expect there to be problems on a car this old that's also been modified. It's just part of the deal.

I picked up my current Accord from Seattle back in the summer of 2014. It was a fun trip driving back to Texas, and I got a much cleaner car than I had been able to find around here at the time.
Old 02-16-2018, 03:54 PM   #4
fleetw00d
Contributing Member

fleetw00d is very helpful fleetw00d is very helpful
The suspense is killing us - did you get it?

LOTS of CB7 parts - ENTIRE COLLECTION - FREE
Come and get it.
http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/showthread.php?t=192583 or watch for banner ad at upper right
fleetw00d is offline   Reply With Quote

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: