Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 1990Ex View Post
    those are the BIDNESS!!!!!!!
    Yeah but if I can sell it then I will. It's not a necessity and I could use the money on other things. I do like them though, especially since I never see these on any car, ANY.

We'll see what happens. Someone just called me and left me a voicemail today regarding these.

Follow me on IG: @jdm_inspired

93 'til infinity

Comment

Originally posted by jdm_inspired View Post
      Yeah but if I can sell it then I will. It's not a necessity and I could use the money on other things. I do like them though, especially since I never see these on any car, ANY.

We'll see what happens. Someone just called me and left me a voicemail today regarding these.
      Thats weird, over there in your area they should be able to sell quick.
      Mostly everyone is on some name brand wheel.

Comment

damn Ant those freakin rims look insane

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
          damn Ant those freakin rims look insane
          WERE...

Sold them today for $440 an hour ago. Supposed to be $450, heck even more than that. I originally bought them for $500. It was just sitting there. My intentions for them were that they were gonna be my winter set. It's okay though, I'm over it. More money into the engine, or other things awaiting...

I'll never find another set of these , but maybe I'll find something better

DAMN THOSE WERE CHEAPER THAN ROTAS!!!

93 'til infinity

Comment

man u suck!!! what were they anyways?

Comment

Originally posted by JARHEAD293 View Post
              man u suck!!! what were they anyways?
              ARE rims. I believe American Racing 3 piece rims bracketed in Japan. They were sick though.

.....DAMMIT!

93 'til infinity

Comment

man i so hate u right now,lol. those things were sick. hey watever we move on. i know you can find another clean set of rims.

Comment

Hey Ant , I don't want to say this but I can't keep it for myself. I'd rather tell you anyway eventhough it will cost my friendship to you.

When you brought home the car , then while I was checking it out and you went inside your house , I tripped a little and at the same time I was holding my car key and accidentaly made a tiny little chip on your car.

The chip is found on the left side of your trunk. It's unoticeable unless you really look into. I'm sorry Ant , I'm really sorry.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                  1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                  2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                  2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                  2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                  2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by Konigstiger View Post
                    Hey Ant , I don't want to say this but I can't keep it for myself. I'd rather tell you anyway eventhough it will cost my friendship to you.

When you brought home the car , then while I was checking it out and you went inside your house , I tripped a little and at the same time I was holding my car key and accidentaly made a tiny little chip on your car.

The chip is found on the left side of your trunk. It's unoticeable unless you really look into. I'm sorry Ant , I'm really sorry.
                    i hope u being funny
                    1993 Accord LX - Sold
                    93 BMW 525it - SOLD
                    92 Accord EX Sedan - SOLD
                    2000 Accord Coupe - Traded-In
                    2003 Accord V6 6spd Coupe - Sold
                    2001 Honda Civic Ex - SOLD
                    2013 Chevy Traverse LTZ - Kid hauler
                    2003 Acura Tl 3.2 - Daily Commuter

Comment

Comment

WTF you're kidding?!!! I'm in Vacaville ima check it when I get home. The same fuckin day I got it home from paint?

I don't know what to say right now...... You fucked up my buzz.
                        Last edited by jdm_inspired; 04-29-2009, 01:06 AM.

93 'til infinity

Comment

WTF you're kidding?!!! I'm in Vacaville ima check it when I get home. The same fuckin day I got it home from paint?

I don't know what to say right now...... You fucked up my buzz.
                          Nah I'm just kidding. There ain't no scratch

If I was serious about it , I'd rather tell it on the phone or face to face.

Even if there was , you have already found it.
                          Last edited by ExplodingCake; 04-29-2009, 01:32 AM.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009
                          1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
                          2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
                          2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
                          2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
                          2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Nah I'm just kidding. There ain't no scratch

If I was serious about it , I'd rather tell it on the phone or face to face.

Even if there was , you have already found it.
                            I was gonna say. I didn't see anything when I washed my car.

93 'til infinity

Comment

this is one HOT coupe you got there.very nice.

Comment

Finally put the 3 piece rims next to the painted car. Still getting offers to sell but I'm honestly having the hardest time selling these.

These will be my winter rims if I decide to keep them.

(Taken by my iPhone)
                                what kind of wheeLs are these?

praying for GUS and better days

Comment

Working...
                                X