X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• aww_shiet
    replied
    Originally posted by SSMAccord View Post
    Looking forward to seeing this resuscitated! It does look like an OG renaissance these last few weeks.
    yup. Anth been pushing me to get off my ass lol

Leave a comment:

• SSMAccord
    replied
    Looking forward to seeing this resuscitated! It does look like an OG renaissance these last few weeks.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied

Last edited by jdm_inspired; 08-12-2023, 09:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Let's travel back in time to fill in some gaps.

Photo dump 2019 to current:

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by aww_shiet View Post
    sup bro! I know we talk all the time, but it's nice to put some traffic on the forum...
    Originally posted by vietkid_2006 View Post
    Are we going to bring all the OG's back to this forum? lol Let's see some updates!!
    Let's redirect the flow of traffic. I text you both on a personal level. So many friends made here. Posting once I figure out how to do it again lol.

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    Looking forward to the updates! I use to have an IG but shut it down, so no idea what its looking like. Welcome back!
    It looks deserted tbh. I still have it though. It going through version 4.0 or is it 5.0? I've lost track.

Leave a comment:

• vietkid_2006
    replied
    Are we going to bring all the OG's back to this forum? lol Let's see some updates!!

Leave a comment:

• aww_shiet
    replied
    sup bro! I know we talk all the time, but it's nice to put some traffic on the forum...

Leave a comment:

• Grumpys93
    replied
    Looking forward to the updates! I use to have an IG but shut it down, so no idea what its looking like. Welcome back!

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Back from The Gulag. Here to stay. I need a major update here. The 93 has some upgrades. If you don’t follow me on IG, I’ll be attempting to bring this thread back to life. It would be nice to bring this forum back to life as well. Ah the good ol days.

Leave a comment:

• excalibur02
    replied
    So awesome to see the comeback, especially how you are getting most of your parts back that you sold!

Leave a comment:

• af_1132
    replied
    Originally posted by SanJoCaF22DrAcc View Post
    You got me back here onto the forum. Glad to be here though. I should post an update myself. The caris totally differs from when I left off last. Let me know if you needs anything. I see you making steady progress on IG. Can’t wait to get a good core together. NorCal has some heat when it comes to the CB7 game. Just need to come up out of the shadows.
    Carlos! I need to hear what you've changed! I've got a whole different powerplant as well. Let's go back to that spot...south SJ.

Leave a comment:

• SanJoCaF22DrAcc
    replied
    You got me back here onto the forum. Glad to be here though. I should post an update myself. The caris totally differs from when I left off last. Let me know if you needs anything. I see you making steady progress on IG. Can’t wait to get a good core together. NorCal has some heat when it comes to the CB7 game. Just need to come up out of the shadows.

Leave a comment:

• HaulAss247
    replied
    Every time I see a cb7 driving down the road. I think about when I had mine and how much more I could do with one now. I've been seeing so many for sale down here for dirt cheap too, that I'm like maybe I should be the one to save that one haha. I need more garage room and not to move around anymore. I have gone through a few projects/daily drivers since the CB7. A 93 eg hatch, 2006 VW GTI, 95 Civic Coupe, and now a 03 Mustang Cobra.

Long story short what I'm trying to say is I was always a fan of your car, and can't wait to see what you do with the next one. I'll be lurking again

Leave a comment:

• jdm_inspired
    replied
    Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
    Paying for photo hosting is just what's happening, it seems there's no way around it. It can't be cheap for those companies to store so much data, though, so it's only right to support them. Personally, I don't know what I'd do without somewhere to host my photos online; I've been on forums since I was a teenager.

Glad to hear you're coming back, your car was a favorite from day one for me.
    Yeah I actually have Flickr. Thanks, I've gotten that a lot actually. Part of the reason to bring it back. So much love for this build.

Originally posted by Grumpys93 View Post
    I use flickr, so far its free and I haven't had any issues. Glad to see your coming back!
    Thank you I forgot I had one. Using now lol.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X