Glad too see

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Glad too see

haven't been back here in a longgg time. but happy to see the CB7 still has a following. id like to get mine back up...but ppl keep stealing my parts out the car
    anyway much love to my ACCORN brothers

Thanks. Actually pretty slow lately here

Comment

I think we pretty much reached the pinnacle of accord tuning....lol

Comment

Sad but true, and I think I came in on the trailing edge of that wave. Still, these cars are aging well, so we may see a resurgence yet.

I'm terrible with names, but definitely remember that sig pic. It's cool to see old members pop in from time to time. Has your CB just been parked this whole time?

Accord Aero-R

Comment

Yeah, things have slowed down quite a bit here. It picks up occasionally, and every now and then we get something exciting, but for the most part, all the "quick fix" kids go to faster means of information exchange, like Facebook. The older, more mature people have either moved on, or they don't post quite as often. There's still a good core group holding down the fort, though. Cars are still being built, and impressive projects are still underway! It's just not as it was in 2007... probably never will be. The CB7 is just too old now. It's a restoration project before it's a modification project. And a "fast" cb7 these days is about as fast as many new cars right from the factory.

Comment

Originally posted by deevergote View Post
            Yeah, things have slowed down quite a bit here. It picks up occasionally, and every now and then we get something exciting, but for the most part, all the "quick fix" kids go to faster means of information exchange, like Facebook. The older, more mature people have either moved on, or they don't post quite as often. There's still a good core group holding down the fort, though. Cars are still being built, and impressive projects are still underway! It's just not as it was in 2007... probably never will be. The CB7 is just too old now. It's a restoration project before it's a modification project. And a "fast" cb7 these days is about as fast as many new cars right from the factory.
            I might get back into one A friend of mind used to have one but she just recently crashed hers after I fixed it. She works long hard hours and she just fell asleep behind the wheel.

Comment

We're just separating the men from the boys

Comment

Originally posted by CyborgGT View Post
                Sad but true, and I think I came in on the trailing edge of that wave. Still, these cars are aging well, so we may see a resurgence yet.

I'm terrible with names, but definitely remember that sig pic. It's cool to see old members pop in from time to time. Has your CB just been parked this whole time?
                kind of....the last few places ive. lived didn't have a place for me to work on it....and someone stole my eng hoist
                but I might get back to it if I can get some of my other ducks in order

Comment

Originally posted by sulimed View Post
                  kind of....the last few places ive. lived didn't have a place for me to work on it....and someone stole my eng hoist
                  but I might get back to it if I can get some of my other ducks in order
                  Get another one from HFT. I got mine from Harbor-freight the very first one I got was from Autozone and I definitely overpaid before I even knew about HFT. You need a shed and lock that shit down.

Comment

Working...
                  X