SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Laguna7
    I.E Represent.... I seen your car jed at the last Eibach meet *When it was Rosewood*... Poop Brown Engine Bays W/ h22's & dope paintjobs Represent! Haha... IMO...

it was cappicino brown... but yea too bad i didnt get to meet you... next time around guys... im always plannin to go up there so if you guys have something going on you can always hit me up or invite us sd guys.. im some of us are down to cruise up there.. i know alex for sure.. hes a champ like that.

Comment

the Honda gods have answered my prayers. i got a white 92 Lx off of ryan (Laguna7) and it needs a few things to get it running. like a steering colum, wiring harness, radiator, cooling fans, TPS, plus it's missing the drivers side front window regulater, heater control knobs, steering wheel (air bag deployed) a couple window switches, and all four tires are bald. i've hit the junkyards a few times with no luck plus i've been broke as hell. so the car's just been sittin' and i kinda gave up on it and regreted trading the car to ryan (Laguna7) plus my stepdad gave me a 88 toyota truck and i caught the mini truck bug instantly (putting air ride on it as we speak ) so i said fuck it and was going to sell the CB7 and move on. just as i was getting ready to park it out in front of the shop with a for sale sign on it. yesterday a good customer of ours came in with her 93 EX CB and i guess a truck had hit it on the passenger side and she wanted me to check it out to see if it was worth fixing, well it wasn't. and i mean this car is CLEAN! inside and out (except the smashed passenger side) so i told her she was S.O.L. she's an old lady. she said fuck it and told my stepdad (the owner of our shop) to go ahead and keep the car that she was getting a new one. dude, i scored BIG time it has every part i need plus it has EX alloy rims with brand new tires on them. going to strip every thing i need off of it tomorrow.
      CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy
        the Honda gods have answered my prayers. i got a white 92 Lx off of ryan (Laguna7) and it needs a few things to get it running. like a steering colum, wiring harness, radiator, cooling fans, TPS, plus it's missing the drivers side front window regulater, heater control knobs, steering wheel (air bag deployed) a couple window switches, and all four tires are bald. i've hit the junkyards a few times with no luck plus i've been broke as hell. so the car's just been sittin' and i kinda gave up on it and regreted trading the car to ryan (Laguna7) plus my stepdad gave me a 88 toyota truck and i caught the mini truck bug instantly (putting air ride on it as we speak ) so i said fuck it and was going to sell the CB7 and move on. just as i was getting ready to park it out in front of the shop with a for sale sign on it. yesterday a good customer of ours came in with her 93 EX CB and i guess a truck had hit it on the passenger side and she wanted me to check it out to see if it was worth fixing, well it wasn't. and i mean this car is CLEAN! inside and out (except the smashed passenger side) so i told her she was S.O.L. she's an old lady. she said fuck it and told my stepdad (the owner of our shop) to go ahead and keep the car that she was getting a new one. dude, i scored BIG time it has every part i need plus it has EX alloy rims with brand new tires on them. going to strip every thing i need off of it tomorrow.

does it still have a decent rack and pinion, bushings, and motor mounts, rear door panel window switches? if so hook me up!!!! ill drive 2 hours to get it myself.. i really need those baad... shit ill help you strip the car!

Comment

Originally posted by Raceboy

sweet dude! some one up in honda heaven likes you bro, now make it to a damned SD meet. Atleast the SoCal meet in oceanside! Im gonna make it

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
          Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
          NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
            does it still have a decent rack and pinion, bushings, and motor mounts, rear door panel window switches? if so hook me up!!!! ill drive 2 hours to get it myself.. i really need those baad... shit ill help you strip the car!
            you need the rear switches? cuz i need the fronts. the rack seems fine to me. as for the bushings i haven't looked at them yet. i'll see what i can do. if you want to come up next week. hey you still got those seats?
            CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

i still got the seats. ill see if i can come up next weekend. ill bring my car. if it makes it up there

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
                i still got the seats. ill see if i can come up next weekend. ill bring my car. if it makes it up there
                cool let me know.
                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

hey so cal.. whens the next major event for the car show in SO CAL? we should have a good line up. for a show.

i dont think no crew has represented a full line of cb7s. i know we got a couple good cars in sd, and ryan has a nice car.

anyone else think that their car is show quality?

lets put us on the map.

Comment

I'm down Jed... Just need some motivation to get my shit going... Cuz my Bro is too Lame to help me.. But, for sure the Eibach meet will be cool as Fuck...
                    Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

cool dude..

i think we should have a drag car in our so cal show team. hey alex, your car is sick, you should put your car in the show with us and put drag radials in it. since its all gutted out with s2k seats. i know that RENR is a dragger too but i havnt seen him on lately.

Comment

where is the show at ill be down for that if i can fix some stuff

Comment

It's in Corona, CA... Not too far from u guys, but def. closer to us here in the I.E...
                          Automotive Service and Fabrication In SOCAL!! https://www.facebook.com/JLRFAB

Comment

my cuzzin lives in corona. litarally 3 minutes away with all green lights

take the 15 to the 91 east and exit McKinley st. make a right at the stop light and the next stop light make a right and go down the street all the way.

Comment

ryan's shit sucks!!!! it ain't show quality. j/k bro, i guess we'll have to get your shit running then huh? i get off at noon tomorrow. bug the shit out of me then i'll go over there. have henderson or what ever come pick me up.
                              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Originally posted by Laguna7
                                It's in Corona, CA... Not too far from u guys, but def. closer to us here in the I.E...
                                when is that event ryan?
                                CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Working...
                                X