SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AirRide Accord
    Good point, well for me it would be better i say january because right now for the holidays everyone is pretty busy. -damien
    cool good point

Comment

But we shoukd still get more opinions and go from there. -damien

Comment

come on pep more dates

Comment

i think we should have a vote for DEC or JAN then when thats done we can deside on the date hows that sound

Comment

Thats a great idea -damien

Comment

I will be able to go for the weekend of Jan 7. I'm busy the rest of the month of Jan....

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
                I will be able to go for the weekend of Jan 7. I'm busy the rest of the month of Jan....
                Cool CooL know dates are coming just keep them coming

Comment

Like i said, I am down if its during winter break

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                  Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                  NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

I think JAN would be a better month to set up a full SOCAL meet due to the holidays now. I am down for whenever and where ever we just need to get things going and kinda pic a date and a place some where nice w/ BBQ area and possibly good photo shoot area. Even if we go North some where. I have no idea what is up there so any input and stuff would be cool.

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                      I think JAN would be a better month to set up a full SOCAL meet due to the holidays now. I am down for whenever and where ever we just need to get things going and kinda pic a date and a place some where nice w/ BBQ area and possibly good photo shoot area. Even if we go North some where. I have no idea what is up there so any input and stuff would be cool.
                      cool cool i think jan whould be good that way everyone show whats new on the car after santa day hehe and give more time to plan ass, will see if we can have it on friday or sat/sun for danny and homm ever alls so keep them coming DATES

Comment

I like the idea of corona, thats right next door to me, (yes norco, horse shi* heaven). I look foreward to the drive were ever it is i just need to know so i can get time off work and assuming its open to all.

"Real intelligence is like a river; the deeper it is, the less noise it makes.”

Click Me

Comment

I vote for janurary
                          CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

Sorry guys I would have posted sooner but I've busy and haven't even touched a computer...........N-E ways I down with janurary I agree with optimusprime some people may be busy for the holidays or leaving plus winter break would start next week and I'm not sure we could get a good turn out in a weeks worth of planning so once again I say janurary...

93 Accord H22.. 10th anniv.edition-wrecked R.i.P

99 EM1 Boosted type R- Jacked and never found

Comment

cool coool shit!!!

-timmy0tool=tim
                              -Luguna7=Ryan
                              -RenR=Whittier
                              -J-2da-D-2da-M=?
                              -4cylpower92=Kane so you guys down, post up some dates

Comment

IM DOWN FOR JANUARY -DAMIEN

Comment

Working...
                                X