No announcement yet.

SO.CAL Lounge/Postwhore Thread *real lexus pg 356*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aliso creek.... california rest stop! im tellin you guys!!

plenty of parking... picnic tables.. bathrooms...

Comment

the drive isnt bad if your traveling in a group... it makes driving more fun.

Comment

hey socal heads how about you guys represent with the san diego guys for the show?

March 18th is the FIRST HIN since 2002 in San Diego. so were trying to make a debut for the cb7s. Ima possibly make it my retirement show for my car. I'll decide after the show if im gong to keep it.

-jEd

Comment

Originally posted by SSDH22Accord
          waiting for ramiro and cass
          IM HERE IM HERE!!!

Name: Cass (luvmygen4)
          Car: 1993 Accord DX, Northeast edition (ask me about my cancer )
          Where: Port Hueneme, CA

...P.s. Ive been in the shop the past few weeks working on the swap, so I'm finally back... Hope you didn't miss me too much, Jed

And guys, I'm down for oceanside as well, if thats cool - your HIN idea sounds cool, too - i mean, my car isn't going to be show-ready for march, but I'm down to go anyway!

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

Originally posted by luvmyGen4
            IM HERE IM HERE!!!

Name: Cass (luvmygen4)
            Car: 1993 Accord DX, Northeast edition (ask me about my cancer )
            Where: Port Hueneme, CA

...P.s. Ive been in the shop the past few weeks working on the swap, so I'm finally back... Hope you didn't miss me too much, Jed

And guys, I'm down for oceanside as well, if thats cool - your HIN idea sounds cool, too - i mean, my car isn't going to be show-ready for march, but I'm down to go anyway!
            YAAAAAY! welcome to the so cal forum. i missed you as well. hows the hubby and the baby?

waiting on Ramiro

Comment

DAMN! long time no see. welcome back Cass.
              CiRcuS kiNgZ

Comment

We're all fine - hubby is on a mission to fix the axle that died on us last night - but im up for any/ all meets ... any excuse to hang out with you guys AND drive my car... well that's excuse enough for me :-D

breathing is deadly underwater...

Comment

aliso creek.... california rest stop! im tellin you guys!!

plenty of parking... picnic tables.. bathrooms...
                  Where is this Jed?? How far is it about like from LA and SD? Anyone else have a idea on the a date for the meet? If no one really cares i guess we can just make a date and stick w/ it but it is better if we get an idea of when a good weekend is for everyone to go.

Help us pick a date

Comment

Originally posted by optimusprime
                    Where is this Jed?? How far is it about like from LA and SD? Anyone else have a idea on the a date for the meet? If no one really cares i guess we can just make a date and stick w/ it but it is better if we get an idea of when a good weekend is for everyone to go.

Help us pick a date

Dec. 31, Jan 1??

any one?

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Alice - '97 BMW 540i6 - Dinan Tuned. - Low Profile Weekend Warrior.

Felicia - '11 Ford Fusion - Luxury Package - Daily.. daily.. ugh.

Originally posted by JoshM
                    Okay to do: "I'm sorry I broke your mailbox, here's $100.
                    NOT okay to do: "I'm sorry I fucked your sister, here's $100.

Comment

Its the rest stop after oceanside. theres 2 of them.. going south or going north. we can choose the south one because it probably be less people.

hey cass since when did you become moderator and how? :confused

how about january 6,7,8 one of those days.. hurry up and pick a day so i can save it. or i might not go.

Comment

Its the rest stop after oceanside. theres 2 of them.. going south or going north. we can choose the south one because it probably be less people.

hey cass since when did you become moderator and how? :confused

how about january 6,7,8 one of those days.. hurry up and pick a day so i can save it. or i might not go.

i wont be able to go after the third

Claire - '92 Mercedes-Benz 500E - AMG&Bilstein Treatment - The Wolf in Sheep's clothing.

Comment

Saturday the 7th around noonish??

Comment

Originally posted by XLR Azn
                            Saturday the 7th around noonish??
                            that sounds good what ever is goo for me

Comment

Originally posted by lil_dcb7
                              i wont be able to go after the third
                              why danny is it school or whats up

Comment

Originally posted by starkrice
                                why danny is it school or whats up

yeah, i go back to school on the third.

im pretty sure my parents want me to stay away from cars n shit while school is in, just so they make sure im concentraded on the right thing... even if its on the weekend, school is still on Monday. Ghey...

Comment

Working...
                                X