Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

that bitch is really clean i must say keep it up

Comment

Looks good man, good luck on the trunk panels. I'm sure it's turn out nice... these pics remind me of how clean your car is. Damn.

Oh, btw, I soaked my IAC for an hour with TB cleaner, and then went to the gas station and pressed compressed air through it, like the tire machine. I don't think it worked to well... I'll get a new one in a bit. Now to put it back on in the morning...

OH yeah, and take some more pics in the daytime! Looking good.
      Click for my ride thread.

Comment

Nice and clean DX, now get some pics of that visor's your just put on.

Dr. Jekyll by day Mr. Hyde by night
        ----
        02 Pontiac Firebird W68
        92 Dodge Stealth RT/TT

Comment

Just bumping up my thread because its on stand-by for more pictures. I'm installing the super cup kit in a few days.

Also, I'm not going to get wheels until next summer, but I have roughly 700-800 to spend and I can't decide what to get for the car next...I was thinking a few smaller performance parts like a header, plug wires, h23 im, etc. Help me out please!
          There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by yeamans17
            looks good man, sorry about last night...
            No problem man, I was laughing the whole time

Comment

Got my new powdercoated valve cover put on!

Last edited by mndude07; 12-21-2007, 02:09 PM.

Comment

Valve cover looks pretyy good
                Project EP hatch on the way

Comment

hey roomie! we're gonna have to go out and do some individual shots of out cars with my camera. (now take those freaking hubcaps off! )

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                  Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                  'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                  Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

Originally posted by steelbluesleepR
                    hey roomie! we're gonna have to go out and do some individual shots of out cars with my camera. (now take those freaking hubcaps off! )
                    I've been telling him to take his hubcaps off too! Do it...

Comment

Never!! mwahaha hupcaps forever until I get my Rotas next summer

Comment

Got a brand new 5th gen lip put on my car, courtesy of steelbluesleepr. I painted the bottom piece red for the hell of it. No grill and the car's dirty in the pics, but yeah, whatever.

Comment

I've got it. Paint a red lip on yoru steelies to match your lip! Do ittt!!!

Or paint your hubcaps red. haha.

Comment

Originally posted by ilovemycb7
                            I've got it. Paint a red lip on yoru steelies to match your lip! Do ittt!!!

Or paint your hubcaps red. haha.
                            Nah, but a red lip on the black rotas i'm getting isn't out of the question. I'm going to do something with a little red with my grill when its done too, just not sure what yet.

Comment

get a red one of the emblems you were looking at last night

Click for my Member's Ride Thread
                              Originally posted by Stephen Fry
                              'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so fucking what?' —Stephen Fry
                              Eye Level Media - Commercial & Automotive Photography: www.EyeLevelSTL.com

Comment

nice DX

H22 comin very soon

Comment

Working...
                                X