1996 Honda Civic LX 2009-2012
    2012 Kia Optima LX 2012-2013
    2010 Honda Accord EX-L V6 2013-2018
    2007 Honda Fit Sport 2017-2017
    2018 Honda Accord EX-L 2.0T 2018-20XX

Comment

Originally posted by DarkShadow707
      hmm , 4300K looks whitish.
      Yeah, they're pure white with really no tint of blue at all, 4300k is supposed to be the same temperature used in OEM Mercedes and BMW HIDs. They might just look that way a little bit in the pictures.
      There are no black and white suspension answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I see. Sure looks good overall.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009

Comment

Why thank you sir

Comment

You're very welcome.

1993 Honda Accord LX 2004-2009

Comment

Applause (Latin applaudere, to strike upon, clap) is primarily the expression of approval by the act of clapping need i say more.

i thought my interior was clean (not ne more)
              Freedom Is Not Free
              U.S Army 02/08 Medically Discharged

Comment

Very clean interior. looks amazing
                Members Ride

Comment

Nice CB7 man.
                  Raceline USA

Comment

Thanks guys!

I'll put up pics of when I get home from college and really get to work on it this summer.

Comment

Here's part of what I've got going on this summer:

h23 IM swap(thanks jayson)

and this...

Comment

^ how much did that H23 IM run you? also, my car used to be this colour, but i gave up on it and had it repainted lol. mad respect to you for keepin the car so mint. PEWTER GREY METALLIC FTW!!!

THIS CAR DOES NOT BELONG TO ME SO STOP GIVING ME COMPLIMENTS!! although it is quite nice....

Vehicular Lunacy At Its Finest

Comment

Originally posted by 1990LX
                          ^ how much did that H23 IM run you? also, my car used to be this colour, but i gave up on it and had it repainted lol. mad respect to you for keepin the car so mint. PEWTER GREY METALLIC FTW!!!

Thanks dude, pewter gray metallic is my favorite color for BBBs. The IM was pretty cheap because my roomate did some work for a guy and was able to take whatever he wanted off of his prelude SI's old motor.

Comment

Getting paid Friday, so I can finally order some wheels!!
                            I'm leaning towards 17" black with red lip Rota grids...

but we'll see.

I got bored and decided to put my old amber bumper lenses back on, but I cleaned them up first.
                            The clean one on top, and the 16 year old one on bottom.

Comment

Lookin good man.

That reminds me, I need to clean up one of my bumper lenses too, lol. Broke one and the replacement makes the old one look like shit, lol.

Im curious about a few things, if you dont mind my asking...

Are LED bulbs(plate, trunk, and glovebox) from superbrightleds.com or no...?

And how do you like the 4300s over OEM bulbs?

Shame you couldnt make the meet. This car looks really clean, and id love to peep it some time.

KeepinItClean | EnviousFilms | NoBigDeal | YET2BSCENE | .· ` ' / ·. | click here.
                              Originally posted by Jarrett
                              Is there a goal you're trying to accomplish besides looking dope as hell?

Comment

Thanks man

I love the 4300k HIDs over stock...they even make the silverstar ultras in my moms car look weak.

Yes, the LEDs are from superbrightleds.com, but I recommend you get the high powered ones instead of the regular ones for the trunk or dome light because they aren't very bright.

LEDs are better for smaller areas I found out, because they really aren't as bright, even though they seem like it. So as a result, my trunk LED light is way too dim, but I love the brightness of my LED glovebox light, and I switched back to a normal incandescent bulb for the dome light...its the brightest.

I had to work the weekend of the meet, and I couldn't get off, otherwise I would have been there.

Comment

Working...
                                X